Greg Abbott Falls Apart When Asked How He Will Eliminate All Rape in Texas

Did Gov. Abbott actually say that banning abortion would eliminate Rape?

I doubt if he did, but he obviously he either misspoke or you misheard
No, Abbott said he will eliminate rape in the state of Texass. Which is total bullshit & when asked about his remark he pulled a Trump & tried to weasel out of giving specifics.

Abbott is deranged.

When asked about rape and incest abbott doesn't answer the question.

He just filibusters.

A republican in the state Senate has written a bill that will exempt rape and incest from that horrible law.

abbott doesn't think it will pass. If it does he won't sign it.

That's how much he wants to punish women for being raped and surviving incest.

The man is very sick.

Pathetic and WEAK! You infuse 100,000 or more illegals into Texas, then want an answer to the problem your side created.

Do you have no shame? Nope, bet not, you are a political hack!

The best way to get rid of rape in Texas? Deport the Negroes and Illegals.
And then who would you target, idiot? People like you need a whipping boy so I suppose you'd find another ethnic group that would twist your panties.

And then who would you target, idiot? People like you need a whipping boy so I suppose you'd find another ethnic group that would twist your panties.

No, just the Negroes and Beaners that commit most of the rapes and just about every other violent crime.

Just pointing out what Texas (or any other state) really needed to do to cut down on the crime.

No, just the Negroes and Beaners that commit most of the rapes and just about every other violent crime.

Just pointing out what Texas (or any other state) really needed to do to cut down on the crime.
What about the half of all rapes committed by whites?

I guess we need to deport everyone in Texas!

What about the half of all rapes committed by whites?

I guess we need to deport everyone in Texas!
You know that a Negro would be a thousand times safer at a KKK rally than he would be walking down the street in South Chicago after dark, don't you?

When asked about rape and incest abbott doesn't answer the question.

He just filibusters.

A republican in the state Senate has written a bill that will exempt rape and incest from that horrible law.

abbott doesn't think it will pass. If it does he won't sign it.

That's how much he wants to punish women for being raped and surviving incest.

The man is very sick.

What a shitty, teenage "gotcha" question. Jesus.

Ohhh. Reaaallly. If you think blacks and Hispanics commit most of the rapes you are about to have reality hit you like a brick when the Afghan refugees get started, in less than a week, three of them raped children at Ft, McCoy and raped female military at Ft. Bliss. We are about to have an imported reign of terror not seen since Robespierre.

Forum List

Back