Greetings. Uphill here.

uphill

Rookie
Jul 30, 2018
All my battles seem to be uphill. Does anybody else have those problems?

welcome! & to answer your question, it depends:

are you trying to convince deplorables that trump is indeed putin's bitch?

then yep- you got one hell of an uphill battle... you just can't penetrate the methane filled bubble of delusional asshats.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

• Banned

then yep- you got one hell of an uphill battle... you just can't penetrate the methane filled bubble of delusional asshats.

There are far worse problems than that around. In debate, my avatar shows how I deal with those who disagree with me.

There are far worse problems than that around. In debate, my avatar shows how I deal with those who disagree with me.

we'll see... good luck cause it's always best to be armed with facts. real facts.

we'll see... good luck cause it's always best to be armed with facts. real facts.

As far as I have ever found, real facts and truth have no effect. Except maybe to get you banned.

Hiya Uphill. Remember me? I used to walk you to school both ways. :eusa_shifty:

I was just about to say something like that, you basstid! You forgot the 147 feet of snow...

Welcome Uphill!

Ima troll.

As far as I have ever found, real facts and truth have no effect. Except maybe to get you banned.

well, that depends if you peddle alt right fake news... you might have a problem. i think i have you sized up already, by that first thread you posted & your OP.

I've heard those lines before but only from one group of sub-human creature who tries to pretend others are sub-human to make themselves feel superior......... You're not one of "them" are you?

Does it hurt to get up each day while Trump is driving the Nation?....I sure didn't care for the magic Kenyan but I wasn't as whacked out as you...

New Topics

Forum List

Back