Zone1 Greetings to all

I am lucky1knows. I am 77 years old and have lived a full life. I worked in 5 different industries and was successful in all of them. My objective in life was to obtain knowledge and become the best person I could be and I feel that I was able to accomplish most everything (not all though) what I set out to obtain.

I am not biased on anything as my objective in life has always been the truth in order to be able to cope with the problems that life always brings. As such, I am against biases as to me, they cause unnecessary problems. We do not need those given that life itself is never easy.

I am strong though on data, facts, and truths. When something has been proven to be true, I am against those that have not, do not want, or refuse to see it.

I welcome debates. By the same token, I am not here to hear (or be) and orator.
Well Welcome!

Come inside, the show's about to start. Guaranteed to blow your head apart!

Also: Meet the unofficial USMB mascot:

It has a little something for everyone! :spinner:

jelly-gummies-db-test-01.gif

I am lucky1knows. I am 77 years old and have lived a full life. I worked in 5 different industries and was successful in all of them. My objective in life was to obtain knowledge and become the best person I could be and I feel that I was able to accomplish most everything (not all though) what I set out to obtain.

I am not biased on anything as my objective in life has always been the truth in order to be able to cope with the problems that life always brings. As such, I am against biases as to me, they cause unnecessary problems. We do not need those given that life itself is never easy.

I am strong though on data, facts, and truths. When something has been proven to be true, I am against those that have not, do not want, or refuse to see it.

Welcome! Almost everybody here are zillionaires who make 5,000% a week on their stock market gambl ... I mean 'investments', so you should fit right in.

Howdy...

Forum List

Back