Greetings. In search of intelligent life.

I have noticed that the more intellectually inclined a discussion forum is, the fewer members it has. They are practically ghost towns. Though this place seems to have quite a few members, maybe there are at least a few capable of intelligent thought. If you think you stack up, please introduce yourself. Or if not, you can say Hi anyway.

I suggest you flee. The extremist left are masters of hyperbole and not much else.

That's like telling a bobcat to fell from a rabbit.

I have noticed that the more intellectually inclined a discussion forum is, the fewer members it has. They are practically ghost towns. Though this place seems to have quite a few members, maybe there are at least a few capable of intelligent thought. If you think you stack up, please introduce yourself. Or if not, you can say Hi anyway.

Two blocks down, turn right.

If you make it back this way, take a look at the USMB Rules and Guidelines

Rules are for un-intelligent life. Nobody can tell me how to think. As you noticed from my thread, I seek intelligent life.

Rules are for un-intelligent life.

rules make you time on the board easier.

your choice.

Last edited:
This is going to be fun

Are you a stable genius?

Stability in this world is synonymous with stupid. The stability of the herd mentality. It has been said that it is the unreasonable who get things done. I am also reminded of something said by Plato that over 2000 years later has stood the test of time. "Only the dead have seen an end to war."

Since USMB doesn't enjoy controlling opinion content (in general with a few exceptions) , It's a rougher place to be.. BUT -- check out the Clean Debate Zone for folks that want actual civil conversation... That's a more heavily moderated forum. There's a whole RANGE of expression here.. Three different "zones" of Moderation... You'll find those members you're looking for faster in the CDZone..

Welcome to the whole America pizza of opinion and debate.. Take a slice... :2up:

The problem knifesedge is that you can't MAKE A RULE on a message board about level of effort that is fairly enforced.. But there are plenty who do it on their own.. Even if you won't agree with them.. LOL....

Clean debate is just a label. What you really mean is inoffensive debate. And that is meaningless. What is true or untrue is all that matters.

Hello, knife, I'm quite intelligent and I'm able to come up with thoughts and ideas without the help of our biased media. I AM conservative and a supporter of our president. THAT would explain my intelligence. Welcome to the site and don't be afraid to dive right in. It CAN be very fun and interesting here.

You say you are intelligent. But what you say says the opposite.

Two blocks down, turn right.

If you make it back this way, take a look at the USMB Rules and Guidelines

Rules are for un-intelligent life. Nobody can tell me how to think. As you noticed from my thread, I seek intelligent life.

Rules are for un-intelligent life.

rules make you time on the board easier.

you choice.

Nobody here can give me a difficult time. They can insult me. But that is all.

There's a lot of partisanship around here, sometimes bordering on the extreme. A few too many trolls, ideologues, asshats, and idiots. Over time you can figure out who is who, personally I put most of 'em on Ignore cuz I don't need the aggravation of reading BS nonsense. Your call though, welcome and maybe we'll talk down the road. The CDZ is a great place, but I find that if you start a thread or make a post elsewhere that isn't insulting to anyone you can usually get some decent responses. A lot of people will not talk shit unless you start it, so .... don't start it.

Did you read my thread? I said I was looking for intelligent life around here. I have yet to find any. Feel free to feel insulted. But that wasn't my aim.

There's a lot of partisanship around here, sometimes bordering on the extreme. A few too many trolls, ideologues, asshats, and idiots. Over time you can figure out who is who, personally I put most of 'em on Ignore cuz I don't need the aggravation of reading BS nonsense. Your call though, welcome and maybe we'll talk down the road. The CDZ is a great place, but I find that if you start a thread or make a post elsewhere that isn't insulting to anyone you can usually get some decent responses. A lot of people will not talk shit unless you start it, so .... don't start it.

Did you read my thread? I said I was looking for intelligent life around here. I have yet to find any. Feel free to feel insulted. But that wasn't my aim.

Like I said before, you're clearly a foreigner. Probably a rooski troll, so don't waste your time, or ours, you won't affect a darned thing; and your attitude tells me that you aren't nearly as intelligent as you think you are.

Last edited:

I doubt you're intelligent enough to recognize intelligent life anywhere. I'd have to have a modicum of respect for your opinion to feel insulted, so no worries. I can tell you this though, there are some pretty smart people around here, on both sides of the aisle.

I doubt you're intelligent enough to recognize intelligent life anywhere. I'd have to have a modicum of respect for your opinion to feel insulted, so no worries. I can tell you this though, there are some pretty smart people around here, on both sides of the aisle.

Your doubt is duly noted. Just let me know any time if you would care for me to remove your doubt. And give you reason for respect. (If you are capable of it at all) I couldn't do it here. I could only do it someplace where truth is allowed. Next, if you are on any side of the aisle, you're an idiot. Politics is just a puppet show put on by corporate america. Republican and democrat are just two different sides of the same coin.

Your doubt is duly noted. Just let me know any time if you would care for me to remove your doubt. And give you reason for respect. (If you are capable of it at all) I couldn't do it here. I could only do it someplace where truth is allowed. Next, if you are on any side of the aisle, you're an idiot. Politics is just a puppet show put on by corporate america. Republican and democrat are just two different sides of the same coin.

You are an arrogant, condescending horse's ass. Hitting the Ignore button. Have a nice day.

You are an arrogant, condescending horse's ass. Hitting the Ignore button. Have a nice day.
Good description of this one. Nicely done!

Forum List

Back