Greetings from Land of Morning Calm!!!

KimWongDong

Rookie
Aug 11, 2011
Yes! My name is 김옹동 or Kim Wong Dong. But I do possess English name of Scot. My English friend give name.

In the future, you can understand why necessary for me to come. Right now, I want to make many American friend. American people are not happy now because from bad economy. Together we make happy future.

So how are things in South Korea, Kim?

Is your economy in the crapper, too, or are your leaders still interested in doing what's right for your people instead of what's right only for their masters?

I must say the growth of your nation's economy in my brief lifetime has been rather impressive.

Is that national wealth improving the quality of life for your people, too?

Yes! My name is 김옹동 or Kim Wong Dong. But I do possess English name of Scot. My English friend give name.

In the future, you can understand why necessary for me to come. Right now, I want to make many American friend. American people are not happy now because from bad economy. Together we make happy future.
Just don't point it in my direction! :lol:
Welcome Mr. Kim!

Something about having your landscape trashed by war that makes a people strive harder, work longer, willingly take risks. Maybe its the realization that when the going gets tough, there is no real safety net other than your own intellect, personal skills, and abilities. Maybe after watching your house or farm, or your neighbors house or farm, go up in flames as the result of a firefight between opposing sides, or after wending your way safely down a city street lined with snipers, you start to lose sight of the vision of having dozens of government workers ministering to your needs as you recline at table, periodically dropping grapes into your open, waiting mouth, or having the Government equivalent of the biblical fourty legions of angels guarding you outside lest you dash your foot against a stone, the ideal Nanny State.

Thank you for welcome.

People think we are good country because of war in North Korea. It is the hard work of Korean people instead. No time for political division. Must hurry and work fast as possible. Korean people don't understand why American people don't work more and faster also. Work is good for all people.

There must be good explanation to understand. Korea is American friend. America is good for Korea also.

Thank you for welcome.

People think we are good country because of war in North Korea. It is the hard work of Korean people instead. No time for political division. Must hurry and work fast as possible. Korean people don't understand why American people don't work more and faster also. Work is good for all people.

There must be good explanation to understand. Korea is American friend. America is good for Korea also.

You're a fucking troll!

Blues

Forum List

Back