Greetings everyone!

I’m semi-retired. I like discussing politics. I do some day trading. Previously, I worked as a financial service representative. I also sold insurance. I’m a Kansas City Chief’s fan. I’m an advocate for tax reform, universal health insurance as well as universal income.
Welcome to USMB, Politicalmaverick. Hope you enjoy the boards. :welcome:

1589086759508.png

Last edited:
I’m semi-retired. I like discussing politics. I do some day trading. Previously, I worked as a financial service representative. I also sold insurance. I’m a Kansas City Chief’s fan. I’m an advocate for tax reform, universal health insurance as well as universal income.
Everything was going GREAT there, UNTIL the part about the CHIEFS

AAAUUUGGGHHH

Aside from that, welcome! :hhello:

I agree, we NEVER use an apostrophe to form a plural in English. :deal:

At least he didn't say Dullas Cowgirls. And he's got Andy Reid. :thup:

Welcome Maverick. I'm also semi-retired. Bring long hip boots. See ya in the trenches.
Oh man, I agree with Pogo on this..only raise it to chest waders. :04:

Welcome!

Here's the rules to read as a guideline, not all that TL; DR stuff.

Hi Maverick. I'm retired, used to be in the technology field, I'm a Steeler fan, a Capricorn, like skinny chicks, and if you believe in universal income, probably won't really like discussing politics here.

will you share your money with me?

Money has to represent the value of Labor and Property.
Just paying people for not working makes the money worthless.
It causes Hyper Inflation.
It also proves how dumb the Left Wingers are.
VenezuelaMarxistRdumbandsoRduhDems.png

Welcome. Once you've reached the post limit you should consider making the Flame Zone your new home here. We are known for our altruism and kindness beyond reproach. All the best.

:disbelief: and you said that with a straight face?????

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
What type of trading are you into right now?

Forum List

Back