Greetings and salutations...

TheDraw

Rookie
Feb 28, 2015
Hello all,

I'm going to abstain from talking too much about myself at the moment. I do have a lot of ideas on things like government and politics but I'm young and as such my ideas are unpolished. My intentions for being here are to learn more about the different ideas that are out there, and incorporate those into my personal political philosophy. I also plan on talking more on my own ideas and hopefully inspire some constructive discussion.

With that said, if anyone can point me to some good threads to start off in, I'd appreciate it.

Hello all,

I'm going to abstain from talking too much about myself at the moment. I do have a lot of ideas on things like government and politics but I'm young and as such my ideas are unpolished. My intentions for being here are to learn more about the different ideas that are out there, and incorporate those into my personal political philosophy. I also plan on talking more on my own ideas and hopefully inspire some constructive discussion.

With that said, if anyone can point me to some good threads to start off in, I'd appreciate it.
Unless you enjoy partisan pissing-matches, avoid Politics and Current Events for a time. That is for ranting, not debating. Good luck Grasshopper.

Hello all,

Welcome aboard. Your input is just as important as anyone else's. Your voice counts. Stand for what you believe is right, and don't let the folks here that engage in name calling and personal attacks discourage you. There are a lot of childish members here that will attack you. Look pass them and stay focused on the issues. Do not lower yourself to their level. Feel free to express yourself, be open, and there's a chance that you can educate us in the process. We all have the right to express our views and opinions, all of us. Enjoy your stay and contribute often. Again, welcome aboard.

Hello all,

Hello TheDraw...

Feel free to explore the board and it's forums...I am sure you will find a thread or two on what you are most interested in.

Please take the time to read USMB Rules and Guidelines here : USMB Rules and Guidelines before proceeding.

6590352936ceb5e624.gif

:)

Welcome Draw. We have many great threads in USMB. It's difficult to choose just one, but here goes;
Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Welcome.......hope you enjoy posting here. Just check out the different forums and post where you feel comfortable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back