Greenpeace: Santa tells kids Xmas to be cancelled due to Global Warming

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Apparently they made a video where Santa Claus says he has written to Obama, Putin, and others to do something about it... as if they could. Naturally, oil companies are mentioned as Bad Guys.

Some fanatics just never stop.

------------------------------------------------------

Santa Warns In Greenpeace Video Christmas Will Be Canceled Due To Global Warming « CBS DC

Santa Warns In Greenpeace Video Christmas Will Be Canceled Due To Global Warming

December 10, 2013 12:27 PM

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — Greenpeace is warning children the world over Santa Claus might not be bringing gifts to them because of global warming.

A “Save the Arctic” video released by the environmental group shows a sullen and dirty Santa – played by Jim Carter of “Downton Abbey” — in a dark, concrete room with water dripping from the ceiling.

“Dear children, I regrettably bring bad tidings. For some time now, melting ice here in the North Pole has made our operations and our day-to-day life intolerable and impossible and there may be no alternative but to cancel Christmas,” Santa warned in the Greenpeace video.

Listen guys, I heard from Santa, my C7 Corvette and monthly Playboy bunny are guaranteed this year snow or no snow. He did say I'd have no help distracting my wife.

That one's in the wrong category. Leftist fanatics talk about Global Warming, has nothing to do with the environment.

It is first, last, and always an agenda to get government to spend vast sums of money giving environmentalist fanatics jobs so they can be wealthy and comfortable, and not have to produce a damned thing.

Doesn't matter that there is no proof that man made the climate the way it is, or has any ability to change it back. We must spend those vast sums anyway. Because we, the environmentalist fanatics, sincerely believe it's so. That should be good enough for the rest of you. And if it isn't, we'll use government to force you to do it anyway. After all, what else is government for?

Global warming got you parched? Santa is coming...

2w2eko9.jpg

According to the global warming hoaxers, it is too warm to snow.

They just can't repeal reality.

New Topics

Forum List

Back