Greenland

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Watched it last night... not going to pay the $20 so I lost patience waiting till it went to $5... so nevermind how I watched it.

Anyhow... it's decent, a bit formulaic... but keeps you interested.
You will need to put on your pretend hat on this one, plenty of problems with unrealistic circumstances and happenings you will have to forgive, but nevertheless annoying for sure.
All in all... brain candy for the masses. It's okay....

the trailer was better than the movie and I love the catastrophe movie category. thumbs down.

the trailer was better than the movie and I love the catastrophe movie category. thumbs down.
Indeed, I swear they create scenes just to include them in a trailer... it looked promising.
If I would have paid just the $5 stream rent I would have been disappointed, if I would have paid $20 - I would've been livid.

The trailer is always better than the movie. It’s designed that way.

They need a more likely scenario, that most Americans have no clue could occur. A big solar flare could disable the world’s electrical grid, sending us back to the Stone Age rather quickly.

The trailer is always better than the movie. It’s designed that way.

They need a more likely scenario, that most Americans have no clue could occur. A big solar flare could disable the world’s electrical grid, sending us back to the Stone Age rather quickly.
I thought for sure someone would do a movie based on the book "One Second After". That would have been way-way better

I remember seeing some 70s or 80s movie visually similar to the action in that trailer.

these are the same guy. both nail biters when the action starts. try prime or youtube.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back