Green Party Pro North Korea

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
As we know it will trickle down to the dumbocrats because they're pro commie. It's OK though it's another place they can go if they don't like it here in AMERICA...

GREEN PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE COMES OUT FORNORTH KOREA
August 1, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

Don't worry, it'll be mainstream in a few years. Like the rest of the Green Party's positions that trickled down to the moderate left and then the Democrats. Still in this time when the Democrats temporarily bewail treason, it's nice to remember the origin of fellow travelers, useful idiots and collabotators. And that's there still no left-wing regime too awful for the left to defend.

Just ask Noam Chomsky. Or Jill Stein.

But maybe Jill can help the Norks out with some of that recount money she redistributed from idiot leftists.

She is so spot on. I know many South Koreans and they all say every time their country takes a step to diplomacy with North Korea, the US jumps in and, rattles their sabers and the countries take 2 steps back. We need more people like Jill Stein in American Politics. People who know what is actually going on.

Also what is the line that made her come out for North Korea?

Stein, a jewish american pretending not to be a neocon, alludes to Iraq and Libya. Her premise implying that if the head of North Korea is removed, North Koreans will flock into Europe, Canada, the USA and Australia. If so, why not celebrate the diversity? Hopefully they will beat the hell out of the Muslim savages invading those lands.

Didn't Crooked Hillary help finance her fake ass attempt to imply The Donald did not win key states in the Electoral College. Stein is a fake, phony fraud.

She is so spot on. I know many South Koreans and they all say every time their country takes a step to diplomacy with North Korea, the US jumps in and, rattles their sabers and the countries take 2 steps back. We need more people like Jill Stein in American Politics. People who know what is actually going on.

And 5 min after we leave them alone and NK levels the south they will change their tone in a damn hurry.

We don't have to demonize NK, their actions speak for themselves.

As we know it will trickle down to the dumbocrats because they're pro commie. It's OK though it's another place they can go if they don't like it here in AMERICA...

GREEN PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE COMES OUT FORNORTH KOREA
August 1, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

Don't worry, it'll be mainstream in a few years. Like the rest of the Green Party's positions that trickled down to the moderate left and then the Democrats. Still in this time when the Democrats temporarily bewail treason, it's nice to remember the origin of fellow travelers, useful idiots and collabotators. And that's there still no left-wing regime too awful for the left to defend.

Just ask Noam Chomsky. Or Jill Stein.

But maybe Jill can help the Norks out with some of that recount money she redistributed from idiot leftists.

Stein likes what Putin likes.

I was stationed in South Korea for almost 2 years and the only ones talking that crap were mostly young college kids, The older more wiser folks are glad the US is there so is every defector I met. The north and south can not have peace until the Communist dictatorship is gone. Jill Stein doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

I was stationed in South Korea for almost 2 years and the only ones talking that crap were mostly young college kids, The older more wiser folks are glad the US is there so is every defector I met. The north and south can not have peace until the Communist dictatorship is gone. Jill Stein doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.
Please point out what she said that is wrong.

Ummm everything she is a moron who doesn't understand the situation on the ground.

Ummm everything she is a moron who doesn't understand the situation on the ground.
Yeah, I thought you couldn't answer the question.

Yeah, I thought you couldn't answer the question.
I did answer it I refer you to my original post. By the way The saber rattling your referring to is almost exclusively done as a response to something NK has done and or said.

Beginning to the end... dip shit

Forum List

Back