Green Hair debate

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
An Irish woman on my yahoo instant messenger asked me why if you have such a rotten, disgusting, violent and abusive attitude towards Irish catholics, that you go and commit violent crimes in the street against us, why did you have your hair painted green when you were 13 ?

So I told her the fucking truth.

Number one, because at 13 years old, I didn't fucking know, or care, nor did I have the cognitive skills to pin green, on irish culture.
I thought it was fucking funny... to walk around with green hair at 13.
I also wore a fucking dog collar, with a padlock where the leash goes... is that Irish culture too ?

She said no it isn't.

Number two....

I will not be punished by you, or any motherfucker out there, because I don't have the same enthusiasm for a De Facto holiday that is Largely racially charged, and TOTALLY Ethnically, Nationally, and Religiously charged.. and has NO governmental recognition whatsoever.

And I WILL physically defend myself, and that's what I did, and I'll do it again, every time... until they fuck off.. and understand that America isn't Ireland.

I wont accept the Mexicans telling me that I have to cater to them, and I wont cater to YOU either.

The holidays that I celebrate are Non denominational amongst Christians, Amongst ALL groups in America, Non ethnic, and Legally recognized.
The New Years, Easter, the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas.

You celebrate being Irish Catholic... I have no reason, nor obligation to join that.

She got mad.
:p

you are an awfully petty person

do you also walk around on Ash Wednesday with a wet towelt?
I had the green hair in august, 16 years ago retard
I don't give a damn about your hair or when you were young and dumb.

it's obvious from what you posted that you're a complete bitch and baited your online pal into an argument, probably b/c you were publicly shitting on their religion during an important holiday.

• Banned

it's obvious from what you posted that you're a complete bitch and baited your online pal into an argument, probably b/c you were publicly shitting on their religion during an important holiday.
good... I'm glad she took it that way.

And its not an important holiday, they can keep it to themselves, or I'll beat the fucking shit out of them, every time, Just like I did earlier today.

And its not an important holiday, they can keep it to themselves, or I'll beat the fucking shit out of them, every time, Just like I did earlier today.

Sure you did, Imaginary Internet Tough Guy.
snore.gif

• Banned

snore.gif

I threw the guy into a bunch of vending machines, so fuck you bitch.

I'll do it again next year too bitch... if I have to.

I will not wear green EVER, and if you want to fuck with me about it, I'll bust your fucking head open for ya.

fuck you, and go the fuck back to Ireland.

snore.gif

I will not wear green EVER, and if you want to fuck with me about it, I'll bust your fucking head open for ya.

Sure you did Imaginary Internet Tough Guy. :itsok:

-- at that "job" you claimed you had --- after forgetting how you told us last week you got fired.
In an endless litany of made-up crap stories invariably about "beating the shit out of" some innocent.

You should see a shrink, if you ever call up the nerve to leave the house.

Wimp.

this isn't a site for children that think being independent from mommy is having their own lock on the basement door.

really, how small is a person to start shit over clothing

internet tough guy2.jpg

Forum List

Back