Green Energy Fails Great Britain Again.

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Temecula California
Once again, if one pays attention to the facts we find out that Great Britain is suffering from climate change. Yes, low winds as a result of climate change is causing Green Energy to fail. Ha, ha, ha. Or is it the weather that failed?

All puns aside, Green Energy proves itself again as a total fraud. Great Britain is suffering spikes in the cost of energy simply because they wasted billions upon billions of dollars, and years of building, on Green Energy. This is the latest in what is a reoccurring nightmare for Great Britain.

Low wind speeds were to blame for pushing wholesale energy prices for the peak period between 5pm and 6pm over £2,000 per megawatt hour, only the second time they have surpassed this level since 2018.

The UK’s power grid was forced to turn to gas-fired power plants and coal to make up for the lack of wind power generation, a problem that has exacerbated the energy price crisis that started in August.

The price surge on Monday was still below the levels reached in mid-September, when they hit £2,500 per MWh. The record wholesale prices have forced almost 20 energy suppliers to go bust since the start of September, , with more failures expected in the coming weeks.

wind junk.jpg

This article was amended on 16 November 2021 to remove mention of a 55-day run of coal-free power generation. That was in August 2020 rather than 2021.

Once again, if one pays attention to the facts we find out that Great Britain is suffering from climate change. Yes, low winds as a result of climate change is causing Green Energy to fail. Ha, ha, ha. Or is it the weather that failed?

All puns aside, Green Energy proves itself again as a total fraud. Great Britain is suffering spikes in the cost of energy simply because they wasted billions upon billions of dollars, and years of building, on Green Energy. This is the latest in what is a reoccurring nightmare for Great Britain.

View attachment 569877
Here's the reason why energy prices are high in Europe and the UK

View attachment 569877

Well, maybe in the future it'll pay off. People wasted loads of money on crap cars back in the past, cars then developed and now we have much more efficient cars, not that many Americans care about fuel efficiency.

Here's the reason why energy prices are high in Europe and the UK

Yes, the fire that imports power not provided by green energy. That helps, add zero wind to the fire and you get high prices as Britain scrambles to import more energy.

View attachment 569877
I don't know if you know who Jordon Peterson is but he has several videos explaining why Green Energy has too many pitfalls.

View attachment 569877
Actually your humor has caused an interesting conundrum in this scenario. Throughout our solar system it's the warmer planets that have the higher winds. If the windmill advocates want better power production they better hope the planet gets warmer.

View attachment 569877
Depends if you're pro or anti green energy. For a balanced view on UK electric, this article gives some good facts and figures.

I don't know if you know who Jordon Peterson is but he has several videos explaining why Green Energy has too many pitfalls.
I figured it all out myself. I do like information so I will take a look.

I have seen countless green energy companies go bankrupt in California. I have seen the 1st and 2nd generation wind turbines fail and get replaced.

I understand that they are big giant massive structures that produce little more than static electricity.

Last edited:
Actually your humor has caused an interesting conundrum in this scenario. Throughout our solar system it's the warmer planets that have the higher winds. If the windmill advocates want better power production they better hope the planet gets warmer.
Yet, even if there is wind we have spent a 1,000x's more for a giant turbine that produces 100,000x's less electricity.

Extreme cost is why democrats have wrapped their greedy fingers around wind.

Never mind then.
sorry, but you did not quote nor comment on the article. So what is there left to say or do. How can net zero be reached? Basically it gives an opinion, not facts. It low balls the costs while at the same time making claims of electricity generation that do exist. It does not speak of much really. It simply says what some laws are that were passed, it posts a graph? It was really a bunch of wind.

I dont think you read it.

Never mind then.
I find this much more relevant

Dr. Willie Soon; During a GB News interview with Nigel Farage, President Trump has warned UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson his renewable policies are leading Britain into an economic disaster.

Is this true? Economic disaster by using Wind Power? Well, we know you can not power industry, that it takes thousands of miles of land, that it is extremely expensive, and they have a very short lifespan.

That certainly sounds like an economic disaster.

I find this much more relevant

Dr. Willie Soon; During a GB News interview with Nigel Farage, President Trump has warned UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson his renewable policies are leading Britain into an economic disaster.

Is this true? Economic disaster by using Wind Power? Well, we know you can not power industry, that it takes thousands of miles of land, that it is extremely expensive, and they have a very short lifespan.

That certainly sounds like an economic disaster.

and it gives you cancer!!

Forum List

Back