Greekings ...

ReinyDays

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2019
State of Jefferson
My computer died ... I'm still alive ... sorry to bear such bad news ...

Anyway ... during my downtime I realized I've never introduced myself and after a year posting here I thought maybe it was time I did ... carpenter turned rental manager, now semi-unemployable ... yes, boring ...

Politically, I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative ... meaning I want free stuff but don't want to pay taxes ... I vote to benefit my wallet, because no one else is ... at my core I'm a Marxist, I wouldn't belong to a political party who would have me as a member, and I don't care what it is, I'm against it ... the older folks here will know which Marx I'm talking about ... not Karl ... ha ha ha ...

I think the biggest problem in the United States today, and perhaps the entire world, is the Health Care System ... they don't care about your health, they want you sick, curing you is far more profitable ... people perceive great value in their health care dollars, some willingly pay more for health insurance than housing or food ... I hate to tell you this, but health care ain't that good, no where close to the value we like to perceive it to be ... we can spend every last dime of our money to jealously preserve a few extra days or weeks of life .. and still we will die ...

How is this any different from the tulip market in Holland in 1634? ... when the price of a single bulb cost more than a modest home? ... this is called an "economic bubble", and someday it will burst no matter how much money our government "prints" ... have you noticed how Big Pharm advertising on TV is expanding? ... that's a bad sign ...

Accept your mortality ... all the potions and evil devices found at your local hospital won't change that fact ...

My computer died ... I'm still alive ... sorry to bear such bad news ...

Anyway ... during my downtime I realized I've never introduced myself and after a year posting here I thought maybe it was time I did ... carpenter turned rental manager, now semi-unemployable ... yes, boring ...

Politically, I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative ... meaning I want free stuff but don't want to pay taxes ... I vote to benefit my wallet, because no one else is ... at my core I'm a Marxist, I wouldn't belong to a political party who would have me as a member, and I don't care what it is, I'm against it ... the older folks here will know which Marx I'm talking about ... not Karl ... ha ha ha ...

I think the biggest problem in the United States today, and perhaps the entire world, is the Health Care System ... they don't care about your health, they want you sick, curing you is far more profitable ... people perceive great value in their health care dollars, some willingly pay more for health insurance than housing or food ... I hate to tell you this, but health care ain't that good, no where close to the value we like to perceive it to be ... we can spend every last dime of our money to jealously preserve a few extra days or weeks of life .. and still we will die ...

How is this any different from the tulip market in Holland in 1634? ... when the price of a single bulb cost more than a modest home? ... this is called an "economic bubble", and someday it will burst no matter how much money our government "prints" ... have you noticed how Big Pharm advertising on TV is expanding? ... that's a bad sign ...

Accept your mortality ... all the potions and evil devices found at your local hospital won't change that fact ...
Well, a belated welcome, Reiny Days and hope you are enjoying the USMBoards very much.

A new member and you are left side and you are so welcome. :rolleyes:

Hell yeah ...

Got my cardstock from China but ran out of ink after 30 copies ... phaw ... ballots have to be in mail today to make it the elections office by Tuesday ...

"Yes" on medicinal psilocybin ... [shakes head] ... oh well ...

Forum List

Back