Greatest Non-Pitching Basebll Player in MLB History?

Of course, I'm referencing accomplishments, you're referencing a bunch of "last-picked-on the playground" journalists who had their feelings hurt because Bonds wasn't nice them.
No, I am referencing what some people think about the raw talent. I know you are referring stats. Any child who has never watched a baseball game can do that.

No, I am referencing what some people think about the raw talent. I know you are referring stats. Any child who has never watched a baseball game can do that.
So you're advocating that your own personal, individual eye-test and perspective is above the dry, observational measurable metrics..

that's quite an ego you have. Like, who in the f*ck are you?

LMAO

Fuck Bary Bonds.

No one who juices like he did deserves to be called the greatest anything, unless it's the "greatest" disappointment.

His father was a far greater player...

Tip O'Neill had a far better average...

1652467859291.jpeg

So you're advocating that your own personal, individual eye-test and perspective is above the dry, observational measurable metrics..
No, I was more suggesting that PEDs can skew stats. Try to hold yourself together man, you can't go into a little baby tailspin every time someone doesn't powder your ass.

I'll divide this up (and probably start a pitcher's only thread in a few moments)...

So many to choose from, but only one names comes to my mind.

Barry Bonds.

Here's why...

1. Bonds had the power with the likes of Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Lou Gehrig, and Mark McGwire
2. Bonds played elite defense with 8 gold gloves in his career, like Ken Griffey Jr, Willie Mays, and Joe Dimmaggio
3. Bonds could steal bases like a theif rivaling the levels of Ricky Henderson

Of all the skills in baseball, Bonds had it all in his career, and he had the most anyone ever had. But let's dig deeper.

He Has 7 MVP's in his career, the next closest is 3 by Stan Musial.

He has the most Gold Gloves in Left Field in MLB history.

He is #1 in all of MLB history in
- Home runs (762)
- Walks (2,558)
- Intentional Walks (688)

Other Stats he is all-time high at:
- Extra Base Hits (2nd)
- Total Bases (2nd)
- RBI (3rd)
- Runs (3rd)
- On-Base Percentage (3rd)
- Slugging Percentage (7th)
- Doubles (14th)
- Stolen Base Percentage (29th)
- Hits (32)

In his 22 year career, he never played with another hall of famer, unlike Ruth, Ted Williams, Willie Mays, etc.

Bonds stopped the game of baseball when he came up to bat. He was walked with the bases loaded. He was the most feared hitter I've ever seen in my life.
You can't count the stats after he started on roids in 1999.

It's a shame he cheated. He may well have been the greatest of all time without the cheating. What a poor decision. He saw the attention McGwire and Sosa got in 1998 and decided he wanted in on it. Bonds sold his soul. He didn't have to.

Guys, this is the reason you can't fall into dishonesty even when it seems like everybody else is doing it. At some point the smoke will clear and you will be found out. It's like with the massive Democrat cheating in recent years. Because of the current atmosphere where Democrats feel they can get away with anything because the media is protecting them. But they, AND their media will all be exposed and singled out one day, and they will be disgraced. Just like Bonds.

Last edited:
Let's compare classic stats the dictate greatness in baseball.

Years played:
Griffey 23
Bonds 22

Hits:
Bonds 2,935
Griffey 2,781

Home Runs:
Bonds 762
Griffey 630

RBI's:
Bonds 1,996
Griffey 1,836

Steals:
Bonds 514
Griffey 167

MVP's:
Bonds 7
Griffey 1

Gold Gloves:
Griffey 10
Bonds 8

WAR:
Bonds 162.8
Griffey 83.8

Didn't turn out too well for your guy. But then again, you're just ego trolling at this point, we all know this.

Care to address the data?
One juiced like hell, the other did not.

There is just no way you can make it up to an honest player who lost out to a cheater.

The East German Olympic swim team of 1976. Jose Canseco AL MVP of 1988. Joe Biden 2020.
No one will ever be able to compensate the US Swim Team, Mike Greenwell and Donald Trump for the honors they earned but were stolen by the cheaters.

Me? I would do a scorched earth to do justice as best I could. I would physically strip Canseco's trophy and the East Germans' medals, and give them to the rightful winners. I would sue the cheaters and anybody else involved for everything I could and give the lost compensation to the rightful winners who lost untold earnings. I would airbrush all the record books, expunging the cheaters, and recording the names of the rightful winners, and it STILL wouldn't be enough.

For Trump, I would go back and undo every single initiative the Democrats and Biden put out since Jan 20, 2021. We would award the two Georgia Senate Seats back to the Republicans. All the inflation and lost income from the Democrats' malfeasance, we would attempt to collect by suing the DNC and all individual Democrat politicians and operatives; and all the leftwing news outlets and operative of every penny they have. And they would be permanently banned from the political realm. The black girl justice would be booted out, and President Trump would make the new nomination and the new GOP Senate would confirm. The only thing you couldn't undo is the suffering of all the innocents at the hands of the cheating thieving Democrats.

There is just no way you can make it up to an honest player who lost out to a cheater.

The East German Olympic swim team of 1976. Jose Canseco AL MVP of 1988. Joe Biden 2020.
No one will ever be able to compensate the US Swim Team, Mike Greenwell and Donald Trump for the honors they earned but were stolen by the cheaters.

Me? I would do a scorched earth to do justice as best I could. I would physically strip Canseco's trophy and the East Germans' medals, and give them to the rightful winners. I would sue the cheaters and anybody else involved for everything I could and give the lost compensation to the rightful winners who lost untold earnings. I would airbrush all the record books, expunging the cheaters, and recording the names of the rightful winners, and it STILL wouldn't be enough.

For Trump, I would go back and undo every single initiative the Democrats and Biden put out since Jan 20, 2021. We would award the two Georgia Senate Seats back to the Republicans. All the inflation and lost income from the Democrats' malfeasance, we would attempt to collect by suing the DNC and all individual Democrat politicians and operatives; and all the leftwing news outlets and operative of every penny they have. And they would be permanently banned from the political realm. The black girl justice would be booted out, and President Trump would make the new nomination and the new GOP Senate would confirm. The only thing you couldn't undo is the suffering of all the innocents at the hands of the cheating thieving Democrats.
There is no place for your childish delusions in this thread, cultist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back