Greatest Guilty Pleasure Masterpiece on BBCrap Now! Road House!

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
"Road House," the late Patrick Swayze's most badass, FUN movie! Every detail is so filled with so much over-the-top, colorfully exaggerated, enjoyable macho bullshit that if its primary purpose is to purely entertain, it deserves every Oscar in the book. It's exactly the movie you'd expect from a director whose first name is "Rowdy." Not to mention it was riddled with Bob Dylan's most badass-sounding songs. It also came up with the most unintentionally hilarious lines of all time:

"Pain don't hurt."
"You will all be very NICE.....until it's time to not be nice."
"I used to fuck guys like you in prison."
"No, being called a cocksucker isn't personal; it's two nouns joined together to elicit a prescribed response."

A lot of really nice clothes in that movie. Gosh I miss the late 80s. You can't find good men's clothes cut that way anymore.

I'm loving the way Swayze casually beats the shit out of bar troublemakers so instantly, I swear it looks like a casual sleight-of-hand trick. It sort of reminds me of those equally silly "Billy Jack" movies from the early '70s, when Billy Jack would preach about peace & pacifism while beating the living fuck out of people around him.

Did I forget to mention how much fun the late Ben Gazzarra was obviously having as he hammed up his Mr. Evil role?

Forum List

Back