Greatest generation

Stalinism was condemned by the 20th Congress, then the CPSU was recognized by the court as a criminal organization, and no one canceled these decisions
What the Hell are you talking about?! What court? Go sleep it off and don't write in a drunken state anymore.

There are other topics on the Forum where bastards like you can puke their beliefs, get out of here.

Your OP is SHIT. You didn't write anything, just posted a link, and wrote "the greatest generation", so I'm replying to what little shit you wrote. Perhaps if you were capable of writing an OP that people could actually know what the hell you're even talking about......

Get out of here yourself. Maybe I'll just report the OP for not being clear enough to be on this forum.

Great thread Ringo, i will watch some of those films over the weekend, today i started planning my final trip to Normandy next June for the commemorations of the D-Day landings and the Battle of Normandy, was there last year but won't be many vets alive much longer.

..I had 2 uncles in WW2...3 uncles and my dad in Korea ..all survived .....
..my dad was at the Chosin with Weapons. 1-7 USMC....it got down to 30 BELOW zero!!! not windchill !!
.....they had been fighting since 27 Nov 1950, when around 1 Dec, 1-7 was tasked to go''cross country'' [ hilly/snowy/icy/COLD ] to relieve Fox Co, which was being hit very hard.....the Co told his men to repeat the orders because he was so tired, he wanted them confirmed
...my dad got LUCKY!!!! and was hit right above the knee .....he didn't have to hump all the way back to the coast .....he flew out of Koto Ri to Japan
he recovered and went back to Korea
The war was won after MacArthur's Inchon landing that cut off NK supply lines. The U.S. had even taken Pong Yang. Nobody ever asked Truman WTF ill supplied American Troops were doing way up at the Chosin.

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

The guy was awarded the Silver Star for valor on Iwo Jima as an infantry Captain and served in Korea as a pilot and it took the Marines until Vietnam to finally promote him to Col.

When going into the Winter War:The Finnish Army had:-about 350,000 soldiers-32 tanks-114 airplanes The Marxist Moscow satanic horde had:-1 million+ soldiers-about 3000 tanks-about 3800 airplanes The Finnish Army was so bad equipped it didn't basically have any anti-tank weapons, therefore the infantry invented the Molotov-cocktails to throw on the the horde tanks.The Finnish Armies total casualties in the Winter War: about 70,000The horde Armies total casualties in the Winter War: about 323,000.The Finnish Army managed to hold the horde Army back for 105 days before running out of supplies and manpower.

Great thread Ringo, i will watch some of those films over the weekend, today i started planning my final trip to Normandy next June for the commemorations of the D-Day landings and the Battle of Normandy, was there last year but won't be many vets alive much longer.

Today, January 22, Valentin Roslyakov, a veteran of the Great Patriotic War, celebrates his 108th birthday.
In 2022, Roslyakov entered the Russian Book of Records as the oldest living participant of the Great Patriotic War.
GEcT1IzWcAEbeAq

Forum List

Back