Greatest African-American inventors

The biggest African American inventor this century is Barack Obama and his invention is the murderous hate machine known as main stream media propaganda machine which has produced this:

Speaking of "hate" the man has left office, and you

upload_2017-2-6_11-53-44-png.111000

Now Obama "invented" hate in the media? And is responsible for some idiot who mentioned Tom Brady?

The man is gone from office and you wingnuts STILL never cease to find a new low...LMAO.

The biggest African American inventor this century is Barack Obama and his invention is the murderous hate machine known as main stream media propaganda machine which has produced this:

^ Trump supporter that denies hating black people

I do support Trump and I do not hate black people. They (those who have been brainwashed by the left) hate us and why do they hate us? 8 years of Barack Obama and the hate indoctrination of the left. Now you've got people like this young man above in photo threatening to murder a football player because he said he voted for Donald Trump. The Democrats are officially the party of hate. You'll have to own that one. You're party has earned it.

I do support Trump and I do not hate black people. They (those who have been brainwashed by the left) hate us and why do they hate us? 8 years of Barack Obama and the hate indoctrination of the left. Now you've got people like this young man above in photo threatening to murder a football player because he said he voted for Donald Trump. The Democrats are officially the party of hate. You'll have to own that one. You're party has earned it.
Here you are in a thread about black inventors, and your knee-jerk reaction is to post an insult to black people. You're not fooling anybody, you dumb fucking rube.

Speaking of "hate" the man has left office, and you

Now Obama "invented" hate in the media? And is responsible for some idiot who mentioned Tom Brady?

The man is gone from office and you wingnuts STILL never cease to find a new low...LMAO.
This black hate crimes against white and white privilege propaganda / phenomena began with his term in office and you're seeing the fruit of it. Get used to it. We heard all about how it was George Bush Jr.'s fault for 8 years (when it wasn't) and you'll be hearing the truth about what Obama did to this country for the next 8 years while President Trump works hard to get us out of this mess. It may take more than 8 years. We'll have to get busy working on a 3rd term for Trump ahead of time.

Here you are in a thread about black inventors, and your knee-jerk reaction is to post an insult to black people. You're not fooling anybody, you dumb fucking rube.
You sound a bit overwhelmed. Try a different forum if the truth is too much for you. This forum is about race relations and racism. All points of view should be welcome.

You sound a bit overwhelmed. Try a different forum if the truth is too much for you. This forum is about race relations and racism. All points of view should be welcome.
Actually, I don't think your anti-black trolling is permitted in a zone 2 forum. Better report it just to make sure.

Last edited:

I'm not "overwhelmed" at all. For you to allege that a now former President is responsible for hate on the internet is quite a stretch. Considering that, your statement is not supported by any facts, and did not come across as an intelligent point of view.

I'm not "overwhelmed" at all. For you to allege that a now former President is responsible for hate on the internet is quite a stretch. Considering that, your statement is not supported by any facts, and did not come across as an intelligent point of view.
Vindication is a sign of weakness. Keep the box. You're going to need it.

41LMiSS-FhL.jpg

Actually, I don't think your anti-black trolling is permitted in a zone 2 forum. Better report it just to make sure.

Here's another box just for you. Sniffling seems to be in the air... bye now.
41LMiSS-FhL.jpg

Should be taught in schools

As the U.S. celebrates Black History Month in February, we take a look at some of the greatest African-American inventors in history.

Greatest African-American inventors
Black men participated in Georgia politics for the first time during Congressional Reconstruction (1867-76).
Voter Registration
Between 1867 and 1872 sixty-nine African Americans served as delegates to the constitutional convention (1867-68) or as members of the state legislature. Jefferson Franklin Long, a tailor from Bibb County, sat in the U.S. Congress from December 1870 to March 1871. The three most prominent black state legislators were Henry McNeal Turner, Tunis Campbell, and Aaron A. Bradley.

Turner came to Georgia from Washington, D.C., in 1865 to win black congregations to the African Methodist Episcopal Church (AME). He was the most successful black politician in organizing the black Republican vote and attracted other ministers into politics. He was a delegate to the Georgia constitutional convention of 1867 and was elected to two terms in the Georgia legislature, beginning in 1868.
Tunis Campbell
Campbell, a native of New Jersey, was a minister in the African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church. In 1864 he was appointed an agent of the Freedmen's Bureau on the Georgia Sea Islands. He later moved to the mainland. In 1867 he was elected to the state constitutional convention. The next year he became a state senator from the Second Congressional District. He built an impressive political machine in and around Darien in McIntosh County.
Born in South Carolina, Bradley was a shoemaker in Augusta. Sometime around 1834 he ran away to the North, where he became a lawyer. In 1865 he returned to Georgia. He was the most outspoken member of the black delegation to the constitutional convention. In 1868 he was elected state senator from the First District. Despite a checkered past, he rallied plantation blacks around Savannah with his insistence that the former slaves be given land.

The church, with the enthusiastic support of black women, who were still disenfranchised, was the center of African American political activity. Twenty-four legislators were ministers. However, religion, with its emphasis on the other world, predisposed some black politicians to become too conciliatory. Most black delegates to the constitutional convention voted against including in the constitution the right of blacks to hold office. Turner later bitterly regretted that vote.
In September 1868 the legislature, dominated by Republicans, expelled its African American members. Energized, the black legislators, led by Turner, successfully lobbied the federal government to reseat them. They continued to concentrate on political and civil rights. For many of them, education had been their highest priority since 1865. With their solid support, Georgia adopted public education.

Democrats used terror, intimidation, and the Ku Klux Klan to "redeem" the state. One quarter of the black legislators were killed, threatened, beaten, or jailed. In the December 1870 elections the Democrats won an overwhelming victory. In 1906 W. H. Rogers from McIntosh County was the last black legislator to be elected before blacks were legally disenfranchised in 1908.

Black Legislators during Reconstruction

As opposed to trolling this thread with irrelevant juvenile rhetoric, and pictures of kleenex boxes why not start a thread with some valid examples of the hate that you are alleging?

Negro inventions stop at peanut butter formation and an auto A/C switch. Africa is in far more need of negro innovation than the West. Innovative negros should seize the moment and take their "talents" to assist in the advancement of the african continent.

Saw an interesting spoon type device for making crack. "A mind is terrible thing to waste................". deMarcus seemed very proficient.

New Topics

Forum List

Back