Great White Shark Breach - Video

Absolutely amazing footage. I watch any shows I can get on sharks and other sea life, I surf so the shark thing is important, however, I love sea life naturally, so I seek out all such mediums that portray it.

This was by far the best white shark footage seen. I have seen the like, but in normal motion, and even the slow mo playback is nothing compared to this. The absolute beauty of that beast arising from the depths to leap above its confines of salt and water to take its meal, then flip towards its backside, so as to make its backside take the brunt of its re-entry into the ocean is amazing.

For all you atheists, you have to acknowledge that amazing feat. This sea-going "creature" can leap into the air, 95% opposite of its environment, and come back down with its food back side down. Yeah, looking at that, did not make me think of evolution, rather, a Creator who can create. The beauty is there, though the death remains from the FALL, but the beauty of God's creations remain.

I have had a shark bump me once. I shared life with this shark. Should I have shared death, tragic to our earthly lives. However, to share life with the rest of earth's creatures in living experiences, is to me, God's gift.

IMHO

Forum List

Back