Great Video on Viral Infection and Vaccines

I like the way they emphasize "wash your hands" and then cut to a shot of hands being doused in a ten-gallon turpentine tub of disgustingly dirty water. Nice touch.

The pulmonary membrane of smokers is partially blocked already, and adding the corona virus doing the same blocking increases the chances of less capabilities of survival.

What if the government "suggests" stop smoking while isolating yourself inside your house?

The pulmonary membrane of smokers is partially blocked already, and adding the corona virus doing the same blocking increases the chances of less capabilities of survival.

What if the government "suggests" stop smoking while isolating yourself inside your house?

As far as what I've heard, it isn't a medical explanation of how the doctors handle COVID-19 when it has spread to the lungs and they need to get a passageway open or help the patient to breathe. It's more like what firefighters would say. Stuff like fight fire with fire, get the virus out of the way so a tube can be pushed in, just clear the virus with everything you got so the patient can breathe again, etc.

I saw this vid two days ago. I had no freakin' idea of how COVID-19 kills you. Was just wrong, wrong, wrong. I had two friends, one a best friend, die of pneumonia in their 40s, so sort of had an idea but not this. I am now wearing a face mask when I go out or go shopping. The doc tells me that my hypertension is an underlying condition. Also, my son who is 23 has asthma, so he'd be another person who should wear a face mask when going out. Maybe I could wear my gun range googles, too, to protect the eyes. The mask makes it a skosh more difficult to breathe, but manageable when walking the dog or light exercise.

Forum List

Back