Great press conference

Our POTUS was clear and concise..."there are going to be many deaths" and the next two weeks are going to be really rough in america. I thought he was great. This isn't ending on April 30th folks. No chance. Buckle up.

"There will be death," Trump said today. Americans know what is happening. Did we really need to hear that from our President? He goes from fantasies about how all this will end soon -- ten days ago he wanted to open the country up by Easter -- to voicing comments from the grim reaper.

It is past time to end the coronavirus press conferences. Devolving into campaign-like, self-congratulatory comments, and oft repeated statements from medical experts, it is time to end them. We all know what the federal government has to do. Get medical equipment out to where it is needed most while working on cures and vaccines. Trump's government should do that instead of talking about it.

But that isn't Trump. Trump is a great believer in the idea that rhetoric solves all problem. He wants Americans to think the government is doing a "tremendous" job and everybody is "doing great" because he said so.

Our POTUS was clear and concise..."there are going to be many deaths" and the next two weeks are going to be really rough in america. I thought he was great. This isn't ending on April 30th folks. No chance. Buckle up.
Democrats have many more people to kill. I admit that I completely underestimated the desire for revolution or the steps the enemy was willing to take.

Trump does better when he can't exaggerate, lie, or try to shade the truth, just tell the unvarnished truth, voters will respect you for it.
Except that at this point you'd have to be a fool to believe anything he spews outta his pie hole.

Is anyone still televising his little shows?

Every day Trump and Cuomo give us the status.
1. NY is doing better. The NY peak will occur in about 7-days. NYC numbers are dropping and Long Island's are popping. They have enough beds and about 2/3's of the patients left the hospitals, so the ventilators are the issue. The new Javits Center has 2,500 beds manned by military medical staff. Trump has about 10,000 ventilators in the warehouse. So NY looks to be in decent shape if they keep getting stuff this week.
He doesn't give "model predictions" for beds, ventilators, and medical staff. NY got 27,000 volunteer medical staff, RNs & MDs, incredible.
2. The US is lagging NY, but if we use the NY model we should be okay. Keep moving assets to where they are needed, just like a war. The war on the virus includes blood donations from survivors for anti-bodies, vaccines, and other therapies.

There is important news every day. Maybe you'd prefer the Biden channel? Idiot.

Trump inspires confidence.

I remember when Zero would read the teleprompter to us.... it always felt like he was trying to sell me a '95 Nova with a bad transmission.... and then the obligatory whiff of ape shit that would linger when he was done....

I watch them daily. Have to for work. A lot of scared and suffering clients.

"There will be death," Trump said today. Americans know what is happening. Did we really need to hear that from our President? He goes from fantasies about how all this will end soon -- ten days ago he wanted to open the country up by Easter -- to voicing comments from the grim reaper.

It is past time to end the coronavirus press conferences. Devolving into campaign-like, self-congratulatory comments, and oft repeated statements from medical experts, it is time to end them. We all know what the federal government has to do. Get medical equipment out to where it is needed most while working on cures and vaccines. Trump's government should do that instead of talking about it.

But that isn't Trump. Trump is a great believer in the idea that rhetoric solves all problem. He wants Americans to think the government is doing a "tremendous" job and everybody is "doing great" because he said so.

You do understand the federal government is getting medical equipment where its needed most and working on cures and vaccines right?

You do understand the federal government is getting medical equipment where its needed most and working on cures and vaccines right?

And will lead the fight on the recovery too.

False dilemma. They need to continue to do both, you idiot.

Forum List

Back