Great news on the "forensic" audit

I guess these demtard circle jerk jackoff threads where they all get to pump their lying bilge together makes them feel better, like if they do enough of it, somehow the audits won't find all their cheating that the entire world knows they did.

Well... *sigh*... too bad for them, it isn't working. They just keep looking more and more pathetic with their lying BS and vapid insults.

I guess these demtard circle jerk jackoff threads where they all get to pump their lying bilge together makes them feel better, like if they do enough of it, somehow the audits won't find all their cheating that the entire world knows they did.

Well... *sigh*... too bad for them, it isn't working. They just keep looking more and more pathetic with their lying BS and vapid insults.
Do you think they will make a movie about this one day ? The pillow guy would finance it and James Woods could play the chief ninja fighting against deep state oppression.

I would buy a ticket.

NINJA'S!!
shopping

Do you think they will make a movie about this one day ? The pillow guy would finance it and James Woods could play the chief ninja fighting against deep state oppression.

I would buy a ticket.
I would buy a DVD to burn.

I would buy a ticket.
I see you're auditioning for leader of this circle jerk.

Republicans criticizing other Republicans, and Trump fanning the flames with his usual lies. Bottom line is an election "audit" taking place by Trump Cult members who have no expertise or even knowledge of how to conduct an audit.

The smart thing would be to hire a few Democrats and get it done correctly and efficiently. Bigly!!!
This is what happens when people sell their soul to a buffoon.

They end up looking like buffoons, too.
I noticed the audit has been drug out until late summer, plenty of time to get those donations before the lies about the election become more apparent than before.
keep those bogus mail in ballots coming but do democrats have enough cash to pay their drones to go around to nursing homes and gather them up

School out for summer?

I would buy a ticket.
I tread my own path sonny.

I would buy a ticket.
And what path is that, the one to the homo bath house, boy?

I would buy a ticket.
Nice to hear from the shithole across the pond.

Republicans criticizing other Republicans, and Trump fanning the flames with his usual lies. Bottom line is an election "audit" taking place by Trump Cult members who have no expertise or even knowledge of how to conduct an audit.

The smart thing would be to hire a few Democrats and get it done correctly and efficiently. Bigly!!!
Sure they are....I have friends in the audit room and from what they tell me America is going to be shocked at what took place in AZ....

If there was no fraud why has the democrat run DOJ trying to stop the audit....which is unconstitutional they had to be reminded....and then they have backed off...at least in the public eye....

Sure they are....I have friends in the audit room and from what they tell me America is going to be shocked at what took place in AZ....
The liberal news media are working overtime to attack the audit and spin a narrative. The louder the left squeals the closer to the truth we are getting.

Forum List

Back