Great news on the "forensic" audit

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Republicans criticizing other Republicans, and Trump fanning the flames with his usual lies. Bottom line is an election "audit" taking place by Trump Cult members who have no expertise or even knowledge of how to conduct an audit.

The smart thing would be to hire a few Democrats and get it done correctly and efficiently. Bigly!!!

Are the Republican auditors doing this?

pollworkersj.jpg

Republicans criticizing other Republicans, and Trump fanning the flames with his usual lies. Bottom line is an election "audit" taking place by Trump Cult members who have no expertise or even knowledge of how to conduct an audit.

The smart thing would be to hire a few Democrats and get it done correctly and efficiently. Bigly!!!
This is what happens when people sell their soul to a buffoon.

They end up looking like buffoons, too.

Are the Republican auditors doing this?

pollworkersj.jpg
Yes..Only because of the orgies they are having while not processing the audit.....They shall resume next week, and they found a certified auditor for the voting machines, routers and etc. so they will be doing that audit...Then, you will have use the same meme when they found nothing to exemplify yer conspiracy theory on that result that failed. The audit last until August so get a seat and get bored.

I noticed the audit has been drug out until late summer, plenty of time to get those donations before the lies about the election become more apparent than before.

I noticed the audit has been drug out until late summer, plenty of time to get those donations before the lies about the election become more apparent than before.
Exactly. That's the whole point of this: Keep soaking the rubes.

I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky

Exactly. That's the whole point of this: Keep soaking the rubes.
we are campaigning hard in all 47 states

Yikes. That's one of the clumsier deflections I've seen in a while.

keep those bogus mail in ballots coming but do democrats have enough cash to pay their drones to go around to nursing homes and gather them up

he didn't all he got was a hooker style blowjob where they don't really go into the mouth....

Yikes. That's one of the clumsier deflections I've seen in a while.
They like blue dresses it reminds them of a trick named John....

I think I heard that Arizona will audit all races now....

What happens when the media, a corrupt government, and anti-Americans like you get caught?

What happens when the media, a corrupt government, and anti-Americans like you get caught?
Um, we lose our commie badge!

You will never lose that.

You will never lose that.
Phew!

Forum List

Back