GREAT NEWS : Moscow Stock Market Rout Wipes Out $250 Billion in Value

Sheeeeeesh. Talk about irrelevant, and probably a bunch of total lies, too.

I've been doing it for years, go check my history of posting.

Perhaps. I remember long lines of well-dressed, well-fed Muscovites waiting to buy scarce bread. The impression was that there was a famine, but in fact it was just a temporary glitch in the flour supply to the bakeries. At the time Russia was producing lots of wheat for domestic use and for export. The problem was that Muscovites don't bake their own bread. They're way too grand for such tasks.

There has been since before World War II.

Well congratulations. Does it make you feel better?
Is your life going to improve now?

They never will.

we will see how long MOSCOW HORDE can run this bizarre show...

"

GREAT NEWS : Moscow Stock Market Rout Wipes Out $250 Billion in Value​

The MOEX stock index traded down 35% as of 3:34 p.m. in Moscow. Shares of Sberbank PJSC, Russia’s biggest lender, were down 49%, while natural-gas giant Gazprom PJSC traded 40% weaker.

Russia’s sovereign bonds plummeted, taking some to distressed levels, and the nation’s credit-default swap premium soared above 750. Ukraine’s 2033 dollar debt dived, lifting the yield to 88%, while the local currency market was suspended and limits were imposed on daily cash withdrawals. Stocks in Warsaw tumbled the most in almost two years.

After slumping as much as 9.4% against the dollar, Russia’s ruble traded 2.6% weaker at 83.2525 per dollar. "

That's based on dollars....Russia and China bypass that exchange by dealing directly with each other....sorry to burst your bubble but Putin is probably worth more than that just in personal wealth.....I know you want Russians to suffer...but unfortunately for that sentiment China will provide everything Russia needs and vice versa...
However if that headline gets you to gizz off....I don't want to deny you your little pleasures...lol.

1645720075030.png

"Despite Moscow’s high-profile de-dollarization drive in recent years — in anticipation of possible blocks on transacting in the currency — more than half of Russia’s exports are still priced in dollars, according to statistics cited by the Bank of Finland’s Institute for Economies in Transition (BOFIT). Another 30% are denominated in euros, "

"Despite Moscow’s high-profile de-dollarization drive in recent years — in anticipation of possible blocks on transacting in the currency — more than half of Russia’s exports are still priced in dollars, according to statistics cited by the Bank of Finland’s Institute for Economies in Transition (BOFIT). Another 30% are denominated in euros, "
Foreign currencies have been stronger than the ruble for decades within Russia. The U.S. dollar is the preferred currency in many sectors, especially the black market.

Last edited:
Foreign currencies have been stronger than the ruble for decades in Russia. The U.S. dollar is the preferred currency.
yeh ivan lover tell it to your babushkas )) do you remember the last czar fate ? Vova the shorty is the next to the basement visit )))

1645726988179.png

Forum List

Back