Great News - Ghislaine Maxwell, Associate of Jeffrey Epstein, Is Arrested

Bout time that predatory bitch was arrested

Hope she rots in prison

She’ll suicide herself shortly.

One wonders why they arrested her now. She was hiding in plain sight. The fix is in.

She’ll suicide herself shortly.

One wonders why they arrested her now. She was hiding in plain sight. The fix is in.

From what I understand she had not been formally charged with any criminal wrongdoing until today. While there had been speculation in the media where she might be, the authorities have probably known all along.

If she is guilty of what she is accused of, she deserves what she gets. Bullies and predators or evil enough without some nice, smiling plains clothed saleswoman dragging them in.

If she is guilty of what she is accused of, she deserves what she gets. Bullies and predators or evil enough without some nice, smiling plains clothed saleswoman dragging them in.
You’re dreaming. It’s likely she knows all the elites involved with Epstein. She will be silenced one way or another.

Way too many powerful people are exposed. If she isn’t immediately protected and held in an undisclosed place, we’ll know the fix is in.

I would like to think that Andrew is sweating right now. However I dont think we should hand him over until the US hands over that wretched woman who ran down a cyclist in the UK a few months back.
That seems fair to all parties.

I would like to think that Andrew is sweating right now. However I dont think we should hand him over until the US hands over that wretched woman who ran down a cyclist in the UK a few months back.

I think it goes beyond Andrew.
Both Epstein and Ghislaine were prepared to name names. Their homes were filled with hidden cameras.

Part of the reason Epstein escaped prosecution for so long.

I agree but I'm not sure the Queen will be too happy about her authorities handing her son over to quite likely face a life sentence, and we all know what the yanks are like, that could be like 248 years. I wonder if Her Maj & Charles will visit him in Sing Sing.

I agree but I'm not sure the Queen will be too happy about her authorities handing her son over to quite likely face a life sentence, and we all know what the yanks are like, that could be like 248 years. I wonder if Her Maj & Charles will visit him in Sing Sing.
It would be huge entertainment.

Not going to happen

Andrew may be interviewed under discrete conditions. He will offer nothing, denial, doesnt remember....

Not going to happen

Andrew may be interviewed under discrete conditions. He will offer nothing, denial, doesnt remember....
I suspect that may be the case. Certainly with the current government we have.

Both Epstein and Ghislaine were prepared to name names. Their homes were filled with hidden cameras.

The authorities have all those videos. Though, they may have lost them on purpose by now. They know full well the elites involved in raping young girls, but nothing will be done. The elite are above justice.

The authorities have all those videos. Though, they may have lost them on purpose by now. They know full well the elites involved in raping young girls, but nothing will be done. The elite are above justice.

They do not want those videos released. Too many powerful people will be compromised.

I suspect she will get a generous plea deal provided she agrees to keep quiet

They do not want those videos released. Too many powerful people will be compromised.

I suspect she will get a generous plea deal provided she agrees to keep quiet
Of course the Clintons don’t want the videos released. That goes without saying, but you said it. The videos have probably all been destroyed by government workers.

Government today, is all about protecting the elites.

Forum List

Back