GREAT NEWS FOR EU/NATO. Norway's DNV GL suspends Nord Stream 2 work over U.S. sanctions fear. I LIKE the way how we put more and more wight on Putin/M

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
GREAT NEWS FOR EU/NATO. Norway's DNV GL suspends Nord Stream 2 work over U.S. sanctions fear. I LIKE the way how we put more and more wight on Putin/Moscow´s empire weak arms ))

"

MOSCOW, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Norway’s risk management and quality assurance firm DNV GL has suspended work on the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project led by Russia’s Gazprom for fear of being sanctioned by the United States, it said on Thursday.
View attachment 67306433
Nord Stream 2 runs alongside the existing Nord Stream pipeline in the Baltic Sea and is designed to boost the amount of Russian gas that can be shipped to Europe without having to go through Ukraine.

"

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
They needn't have worried. The Master of Disaster Biden did what he was told. No sanctions.

They needn't have worried. The Master of Disaster Biden did what he was told. No sanctions.

Biden did the right thing.. I said so months ago.

Because you like Putin so much?

No.. I don't like Putin at all.. The gas pipeline makes sense for Germany and the Europeans. Why the hell should they be forced to buy MORE EXPENSIVE gas from the US and have to spend 3-4 billion on infrastructure to off load it and store it?

No.. I don't like Putin at all.. The gas pipeline makes sense for Germany and the Europeans. Why the hell should they be forced to buy MORE EXPENSIVE gas from the US and have to spend 3-4 billion on infrastructure to off load it and store it?

The gas pipeline makes sense for Germany and the Europeans.

Sure, if you want to make them more dependent on Russia.
Because Putin is your favorite guy.

You are a moron.. I despise Putin. I have explained to you twice why it makes sense for the Europeans.. and unless Putin plans to just flare off that natural gas he's NOT going to destroy his European market. Sheesh.. Use your brain.

You are a moron.. I despise Putin. I have explained to you twice why it makes sense for the Europeans.. and unless Putin plans to just flare off that natural gas he's NOT going to destroy his European market. Sheesh.. Use your brain.

I despise Putin.

Obviously. That's why you want to give him a bunch of money and power over Europe.

I despise Putin.

Obviously. That's why you want to give him a bunch of money and power over Europe.

Never mind.. You are terminally stupid.

I despise Putin.

If you say so, Putin lover.

I despise Putin.

The US has no right to tell Germany who they can buy natural gas from.

I despise Putin.

Exactly!
The US has no right to try to punish Putin or protect NATO.
If Biden wants to weaken Poland and the Baltics, he should be allowed to do so.
It shows he can be tough with Putin......unlike Trump, eh?

I despise Putin.

The US has right to tell anything to anybody. And the Krauts have only one right - to answer: "Sir, yessir!"

But, because Biden is too soft and kind with our European "allies", he decided to waive the sanctions.

I despise Putin.

Exactly!
The US has no right to try to punish Putin or protect NATO.
If Biden wants to weaken Poland and the Baltics, he should be allowed to do so.
It shows he can be tough with Putin......unlike Trump, eh?

The US gas producers want to ship gas to Europe.. and its far more expensive than Russian natural gas piped into Germany.. Plus, the Europeans would have to build port infrastructure, storage facilities and more pipelines to deal with US natural gas.. Its smply makes NO SENSE regardless of whether you "like" Putin or not.

The US demand was impractical, expensive and stupid.

Last edited:

I despise Putin.

The US has right to tell anything to anybody. And the Krauts have only one right - to answer: "Sir, yessir!"

But, because Biden is too soft and kind with our European "allies", he decided to waive the sanctions.

You're an idiot.

The US gas producers want to ship gas to Europe.. and its far more expensive than Russian natural gas piped into Germany.. Plus, the Europeans would have to build port infrastructure, storage facilities and more pipelines to deal with US natural gas..

Yup. And then Putin wouldn't be able to cut Ukraine out of their current pipelines.
And the EU would have an alternative if Putin decided to cut their energy supplies in some
cold December. Because Putin is a bad guy and we don't want to reward him.

I seem to remember lots of talk about how bad he was and how he had the President in his pocket.
I guess that talk was all based on predictions of the future, eh comrade?

The gas pipeline makes sense for Germany and the Europeans. Why the hell should they be forced to buy MORE EXPENSIVE gas from the US and have to spend 3-4 billion on infrastructure to off load it and store it
If some country is a member of a military bloc that considers Russia as one the main threats, it is logical to assume that this country at least wont be increasing its dependency on Russia. Otherwise, that could weaken the bloc as a whole and raise a question why this country is still a member of this bloc.

The gas pipeline makes sense for Germany and the Europeans. Why the hell should they be forced to buy MORE EXPENSIVE gas from the US and have to spend 3-4 billion on infrastructure to off load it and store it
If some country is a member of a military bloc that considers Russia as one the main threats, it is logical to assume that this country at least wont be increasing its dependency on Russia. Otherwise, that could weaken the bloc as a whole and raise a question why this country is still a member of this bloc.
Some people in the Administration believe that Germany (as ally) is more important for the USA, than Ukraine's incomes from gas transit, or even than America's incomes from gas sales.

Anyway, America is trading with Russia as well, therefore Europeans and pro-Europeans can blame her in hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Some people in the Administration believe that Germany (as ally) is more important for the USA, than Ukraine's incomes from gas transit, or even than America's incomes from gas sales.
I have no doubt about that. But that is not about incomes. Read carefully my post.

I have no doubt about that. But that is not about incomes. Read carefully my post.
America is trading with Russia as well, and even increase volumes of the trading. Therefore the Europeans can blame America in hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back