Great News!!!! Cases of The Virus are Slowing in Seattle. Staying Home Works

I live where it all started here in America. We are farther along with this virus than the rest of the nation so it's logical that we would be the first to see results of the steps taken to fight it.

We were the first to be quarantined. I've been stuck in this house close to 3 weeks now. We have made a lot of sacrifices here. It's looking like that sacrifice is starting to show results.

Please everyone, stay home. Yes it's boring and can drive you nuts but that's better than being dead or spreading the virus and others die.

Enjoy reading some good news.

It only makes sense.
The virus spreads by human interaction.

We have had strict stay at home orders here. We've been stuck in our homes nearly 3 weeks now.

The rest of the nation should follow what we are doing. If they don't, they won't be able to contain and get a handle on it.

Which is why I believe this needs to be a nation wide thing. Not state by state,.
I couldn't agree more.

I live where it all started here in America. We are farther along with this virus than the rest of the nation so it's logical that we would be the first to see results of the steps taken to fight it.

We were the first to be quarantined. I've been stuck in this house close to 3 weeks now. We have made a lot of sacrifices here. It's looking like that sacrifice is starting to show results.

Please everyone, stay home. Yes it's boring and can drive you nuts but that's better than being dead or spreading the virus and others die.

It only makes sense.

We have had strict stay at home orders here. We've been stuck in our homes nearly 3 weeks now.

The rest of the nation should follow what we are doing. If they don't, they won't be able to contain and get a handle on it.

Which is why I believe this needs to be a nation wide thing. Not state by state,.

Nation wide?

You couldn't be anymore wrong.

The virus is in all the states.

The last thing I want is when it's cleaned up in my state for someone from another state to bring it back here.

It will just continue the spread of the virus.

You couldn't be more wrong.

It

But what if my wife kills me meantime?

That is just as bad from my perspective as dying from COVID19.
It would probably be over quicker at least.

It only makes sense.

Nation wide?

The last thing I want is when it's cleaned up in my state for someone from another state to bring it back here.

It's a game of inches and numbers regionally.

It only makes sense.

Nation wide?

It's a game of inches and numbers regionally.

and now you're talking inches wth LOL.

How long are we to stay home when we can't stay there forever? How much longer do you plan to stay home considering how long you have been there already.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How long are we to stay home when we can't stay there forever? How much longer do you plan to stay home considering how long you have been there already.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You are asking the wrong person.

I don't know how long I will be stuck here. I know it will be as long as it takes to be safe to not be stuck here.

I leave those decisions up to the experts who know those answers.

At some point we may want to consider the rights of people with already compromised health vs. the entire rest of the nation.

Maybe it's those people, already compromised, who should be quarantined while we work this out
vs. isolating everyone else in good health or not.

Just putting it out there.

But what if my wife kills me meantime?

That is just as bad from my perspective as dying from COVID19.

I can't do or say anything about you and your wife.

Yes you would be just as dead.

I'm going to look at it from a different perspective. Just like when we have had massive blizzards and everyone is stuck inside there's a baby boom 9 months later.

I see a bunch of babies being born starting in about 9 months.

Make love. Not war.
It's the spousal and child abuse cases going through the roof.

Men aren't screwing their wives brains out. They are beating them out.

Finally some good news to read! :)

Finally some good news to read! :)

Yes I love to share good news.

We had a spark last week when Kirkland reported their cases are leveling out. Kirkland is where the first case of the virus happened in America and where the first death of the virus happened in America.

This week we have Seattle showing the same results.

Staying home works. It will save lives. The economy can recover.

Dead is permanent.

I will continue to post good news when I find it. We all can use it these days.

That may not work long term

its good to slow the spread

but sooner or later everyone has to come out

Washingtonians and Oregonians such as myself have governors who know how to LEAD. That makes all the difference.

Brown and Inslee are good at simply declaring the state shut down. Paying people's bills, house and car payments....not so much.

Very good news I hope we start to see the same in New York soon and the rest of the country.

Washingtonians and Oregonians such as myself have governors who know how to LEAD. That makes all the difference.

That is very true.

We also have leaders who didn't deny the whole thing was happening. They didn't call it a hoax. They didn't say it was all to get trump.

Not long ago everyone was predicting that Washington was going to become like Wuhan province.

That didn't happen. Because we have leaders who took the whole thing seriously from the beginning and took action that helped prevent us from becoming like Wuhan province.

That is very true.

We also have leaders who didn't deny the whole thing was happening. They didn't call it a hoax. They didn't say it was all to get trump.

Not long ago everyone was predicting that Washington was going to become like Wuhan province.

That didn't happen. Because we have leaders who took the whole thing seriously from the beginning and took action that helped prevent us from becoming like Wuhan province.

And they did it with absolutely no help from The Dithering Dotard. Congrats to Kate Brown and Jay Inslee.

Forum List

Back