Great News - 85,000 more Haitians Answering Biden's Call To Illegally Enter US

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Central American nation warns 85,000 more Haitians crossing country on dangerous journey to the US234
NEW MIGRANT WAVE TO CRASH

Central American nation warns 85,000 more Haitians crossing country on dangerous journey to the US

According to Panama Foreign Minister Erika Mouynes, recent rush of Haitian migrants is only the beginning​

Nearly 30,000 Haitian migrants have already made their way over the U.S.-Mexico border in recent weeks, but Panama's foreign minister says far more are on their way – and she has been sounding the alarm for months.

In a new interview with Axios, Foreign Minister Erika Mouynes said that since the beginning of 2021 more than 85,000 Haitians have crossed through Panama and that she believes "they all are heading toward the U.S."

Biden has violated his oath of office, the United States Constitution, and US Law....and he has no intention f straying from carrying out Barak Obama's promise of FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGING THE UNITED STATES.
- CRT
- 2 MILLION ILLEGALS ENTERING THE US THIS YEAR, BIGGEST ILLEGAL INVASION IN 20 YEARS
- LARGEST DRUG SMUGGLING EVENT IN HISTORY
- LARGEST HUMAN TRAFFICKING EVENT IN HISTORY
- LARGEST CHILD TRAFFICKING EVENT IN US HISTORY
- LARGEST SEX TRAFFICKING EVENT IN US HISTORY
- LARGEST US TRAFFICKING EVENT FACILITATED / CARRIED OUT BY US PRESIDENT
- LARGEST SUPER-SPREADER EVENT IN HISTORY ENDANGERING AMERICAN LIVES

'Fundamentally changing America'
- Obama's promise.

He just needs 1 more term to do it.'
- Michelle Obama

'I'm not in charge.' / 'I'm nt supposed to answer that / those questions.'
- Joe Biden

Where are these tents coming from?. The identical tents are in homeless camps all over the country. The homeless aren't buying them. Where are they coming from?

Central American nation warns 85,000 more Haitians crossing country on dangerous journey to the US234

Central American nation warns 85,000 more Haitians crossing country on dangerous journey to the US

According to Panama Foreign Minister Erika Mouynes, recent rush of Haitian migrants is only the beginning​

Nearly 30,000 Haitian migrants have already made their way over the U.S.-Mexico border in recent weeks, but Panama's foreign minister says far more are on their way – and she has been sounding the alarm for months.

In a new interview with Axios, Foreign Minister Erika Mouynes said that since the beginning of 2021 more than 85,000 Haitians have crossed through Panama and that she believes "they all are heading toward the U.S."

Biden has violated his oath of office, the United States Constitution, and US Law....and he has no intention f straying from carrying out Barak Obama's promise of FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGING THE UNITED STATES.
- CRT
- 2 MILLION ILLEGALS ENTERING THE US THIS YEAR, BIGGEST ILLEGAL INVASION IN 20 YEARS

- Obama's promise.

- Michelle Obama

- Joe Biden
Joe Biden... 2019.. "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,"

Snowflakes have the memories of goldfish...unless they just support Biden's treasonous vision / agenda.

- CRT

- Obama's promise.

- Michelle Obama

- Joe Biden
We know that the President did NOT invite Haitians into our country. Rather, he is sending them back to Haiti. But you just keep flapping in the breeze--your ignorant ilk eats it for lunch

We know that the President did NOT invite Haitians into our country. Rather, he is sending them back to Haiti. But you just keep flapping in the breeze--your ignorant ilk eats it for lunch
:shok: :bsflag:

Biden told EVERYONE to come - make it and you stay.

Once the 15,000 Haitians under the Texas bridge was discovered and began to be covered Biden returned approx 3,000 Haitians back to Haiti and moved (trafficked) approx 12,000 illegals in the middle of the night into the US and dumped them out. For God's sake at least watch the hearings or read the articles covering the hearings to know what you are talking about. You sound like Mayorkas - "The Border Is Closed - Pay No attention T the Thousands entering the US Behind Me!"

Joe Biden... 2019.. "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,"
Sounds like an invitation to me!

:shok: :bsflag:

Biden told EVERYONE to come - make it and you stay.

Once the 15,000 Haitians under the Texas bridge was discovered and began to be covered Biden returned approx 3,000 Haitians back to Haiti and moved (trafficked) approx 12,000 illegals in the middle of the night into the US and dumped them out. For God's sake at least watch the hearings or read the articles covering the hearings to know what you are talking about. You sound like Mayorkas - "The Border Is Closed - Pay No attention T the Thousands entering the US Behind Me!"
No, he said that all who have already been in our country may qualify, and not those who are coming in. And he is sending them back. Keep flapping

Sounds like an invitation to me!
Don't care. He is sending them back where they came from. Action speaks louder than words, yes?

Don't care. He is sending them back where they came from. Action speaks louder than words, yes?

Many Haitian Migrants Are Staying In The U.S. Even As Expulsion Flights Rise​

Many Haitian migrants in Del Rio are being released in the United States, according to two U.S. officials, undercutting the Biden administration's public statements that the thousands in the camp faced immediate expulsion to Haiti.

Many Haitian Migrants Are Staying In The U.S. Even As Expulsion Flights Rise​

Many Haitian migrants in Del Rio are being released in the United States, according to two U.S. officials, undercutting the Biden administration's public statements that the thousands in the camp faced immediate expulsion to Haiti.
Yes, for the present. I think that we should shit-can all you racists and white supremacists to make room.

No, he said that all who have already been in our country may qualify, and not those who are coming in. And he is sending them back. Keep flapping

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border"
- DNC Nominee Joe Biden

Biden Promises Amnesty For 11 Million Illegals In First 100 Days

“I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America”
- Candidate Joe Biden

“In the first 100 days of my administration, no oneno one will be deported at all. From that point on, the only deportations that will take place are the commissions of felonies in the United States of America.”
- Candidate Joe Biden

Once illegals are in the US, they are here 'forever'.

"It was Biden who called for the surge. And desperate migrants heard his call as a promise that his arms would be as wide open as our southern border. His wish came true.

Now Biden owns it. All of it."

Yes, for the present. I think that we should shit-can all you racists and white supremacists to make room.
Your intelligence is why there is a "Survival of the fittest" because with your irrational comments you are probably a good
candidate for getting COVID via Biden's Haitians. One major reason people don't believe people like you is you don't provide any proof, substantiation(big word for you I'm sure) or links. That proves you are truly dumb!

WH defends not requiring negative COVID test from illegal migrants​

Pressed on the Biden administration’s decision not to require coronavirus vaccines or negative COVID-19 tests for people illegally crossing the southern border, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki insisted Monday the refugees are “not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time.

30% of immigrants in ICE custody have refused a coronavirus vaccine​

Forum List

Back