Great little video about a parent fighting back against a school indoctrinating his kids

We need more parents like this. Children don't see color until you MAKE THEM SEE IT

It is not the school, it is the home life.
Family life is the deciding factor for most students about school success, particularly during the early years when kids learn new skill sets. A student who has at least one parent engaged will fare better than a student who has no parents engaged. A child's "support system" matters greatly with respect to how well a student will do at most any school environment, particularly during the formative years. There are exceptions of course, with students who are internally motivated with purpose even though they face great odds at home but can still excel.

Imagining a pyramid, a student's family is the foundation (including years of development up to going to school- more going at around 4 to preschool now than ever before, some as young as 3) and kids will enter the classroom with skills they've learned.

I like how my husband put it (the stoic of all stoics) that school is pretty much what you make of it. I like that personal responsibility aspect of that concept, but imho the type of school still makes a big difference when selecting the "best" school in one's area. I know a lot of people believe all schools are going to hell in a handbasket. Well, schools fall on a wide academic/social spectrum from horrible>to bad>to decent>to above average>to very good>to excellent, but of course not all families have the liberty to choose schools for their kids unfortunately.

We need more parents like this. Children don't see color until you MAKE THEM SEE IT

One of the many reasons the left hates Christianity is that it teaches there's only one race.

W2020, I never looked @ it like you just stated it but you are correct. There is only one race... the human race. Yeah, that would aggravate the statist left as it disarms the race card gang completely. EXCELLENT point on your part W2020!

Forum List

Back