Great Idea To Stop The Violent Crime In Chicago

My barber does not take anything BUT cash, cause he does not like paying taxes.
I refuse to support tax cheats.

I started a business when I was 18 and I always paid my taxes so I have nothing but contempt for people who cheat

You are getting pretty boring. How do you think taking debit/credit would keep anything other than cash being stolen? I really did not think I needed to spell it out.

Gosh,
that was my question to you.

Law Enforcement Code of Ethics​

As a law enforcement officer, my fundamental duty is to serve the community; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the constitutional rights of all to liberty, equality, and justice.
Yet they always fail.

Require street vendors not to deal in cash. That'll stop all the murders.

What a moron she is. So then the street vendors have to deal with ATM or CC and the associated fees. The answer is a tough-on-crime governor, legislature, mayor, chief of police and police force. Stop tying LEs hands and molly coddling these criminals. Allow the public to defend themselves. After a few of these lowlifes end up dead, crime will go down.

A lot of stores use debit/credit to avoid theft. What is wrong with that?
Cash is king. In the 40 years or so that debit cards have been around, I've never owned one. Don't care too--the legal tender in this country is cash and I have no problem using it. If someone wants my cash, I'll gladly give it to them followed by a few grains of lead.

What a moron she is. So then the street vendors have to deal with ATM or CC and the associated fees. The answer is a tough-on-crime governor, legislature, mayor, chief of police and police force. Stop tying LEs hands and molly coddling these criminals. Allow the public to defend themselves. After a few of these lowlifes end up dead, crime will go down.
Unfortunately, they voted her out due to her increased crime and voted in someone else to the left of her.

Forum List

Back