Great Definition of Liberalism

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Found this gem on a website. It tells you all you need to know about liberals and liberalism

Fundamental Liberalism is a bad thing.
Anyone outside of the chosen pet groups or against approved chosen causes are targeted for mass harassment and persecution:

Chosen pet groups NOT to be touched:
-Homosexuals
-Religious left
-Victim prisoners (do NOT confuse these with prisoners’ victims)
-Every race except white
-Women (preferably non-white single moms) who can be used to further the Fundamentalist Liberal cause.
-Victim Terrorists (again, NOT to be confused with terrorists victims)
-Homeless who can be used to further the Fundamentalist Liberal cause.
-Illegal immigrants

Groups on which there is continual open hunting and defaming season:
- ‘Religious right’
- Anyone in the above ‘pet’ groups who will not allow themselves to be used in furthering the Fundamental Liberal Cause.
- Virgins
- White, middle to upper class males
- Republicans
- Anyone who dares to be politically incorrect (i.e. normal)

Fundamentalist Liberals are trained to be merciless. They stop at nothing (except the whole truth) to run down and obliterate any and all who don’t adhere to their beliefs. They allow only a very limited selection of approved religious references in public places. Those who can be paid off to lie for the sake of the Fundamentalist Liberal Cause are hired on various fronts to further the Cause.
By loudly, publicly and falsely accusing well-known people who won’t convert to Fundamentalist Liberal beliefs, many experience a major boost in their income as well as notoriety among this cults leaders. They find out too late that it is a fleeting popularity and must continually be ‘earned’ through recruitment and other ways deemed useful to the cause. Any damage to real persons reputations are considered necessary for the greater good of the Fundamentalist Liberal Cause. Media moles for the cause insure that any negative aspects of the cult are kept to a minimum.
Another tactic used by this cult is to infiltrate the schools via curriculum that teaches the tenets of their faith.
No references to unapproved beliefs are allowed. Such references require expulsion, judicial trial (preferably by a cult judge who will break any law necessary to further the cause), and, at the very least, re-programming to cult tennets. Reference to God is only allowed in ways approved by the Fundamentalist Liberal Cult. Anything other than “politically correct” terminology (as defined by the cult) requires re-programming or more severe actions, as deemed necessary by Fundamentalist Liberal appointees.
They have your children finger-printed and identified in their system. They point to “Homeland Security” as taking away your rights, while they are stealthily reprogramming your children to regard you as dull-witted, though well-meaning individuals who really have No authority in their lives beyond what is allowed by the child and approved by the Cult.
The people are not necessarily scary, but the mindset is. Watch for signs of it in your workplace, school, public officials, church and neighborhood. Be aware and don’t succumb. Don’t hate, don’t harass, don’t succumb. Teach your children the signs. Stand for true reason, not rationalization. Stay alert. Stay informed.
Fundamentalist Liberalism is a bad thing. Like all cults, it requires elimination of all who don’t believe or adhere to it’s tenets.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” Stay aware.

http://www.laughatliberals.com/blog/archives/category/commentary-and-articles/

i know!.........tis sad how pathetic and petty they are
I find both parties to be petty and pathetic. This only showcases a reason why I feel that way. Both sides feels that it has to dog each other and grossly exaggerate the beliefs of each side. It's all pathetic and lame.

I find both parties to be petty and pathetic. This only showcases a reason why I feel that way. Both sides feels that it has to dog each other and grossly exaggerate the beliefs of each side. It's all pathetic and lame.

you should try to find the humour in life.....

The Democrats are much more guilty of such exaggeration.

Compare the outrage over the remarks praising a 100 year old man at his birthday party to the fact that the same party who was so outraged by them has a senator who was a member of the KKK.

Compare the outrage over the remarks praising a 100 year old man at his birthday party to the fact that the same party who was so outraged by them has a senator who was a member of the KKK.
Okay, obviously no one noted that I said both sides.

Ha, ha.......
That flew right over their intellectual heads..............:mm:
:rotflmao:

Both sides are simple minded.

"Liberals are this and that...!!"

"Neocons are evil!!"

How about this...liberals are driven by greed...the neocon movement was started by communists...all of you are brainwashed.

There needs to be some kind of intelligent understanding of the true nature of politics. Not a lot of people seem to have it yet. No one has it in Washington DC. Anyone that knows whats up is far far away from Washington DC...

and the partisans are supporting it.

Both sides are simple minded.

"Liberals are this and that...!!"

"Neocons are evil!!"

How about this...liberals are driven by greed...the neocon movement was started by communists...all of you are brainwashed.

There needs to be some kind of intelligent understanding of the true nature of politics. Not a lot of people seem to have it yet. No one has it in Washington DC. Anyone that knows whats up is far far away from Washington DC...

and the partisans are supporting it.

Take about simple minded!!!!!

Very few people are solely conservative or liberal. Most are a combination. The "conservatives" on this board would probably realize this about themselves if they really thought about it. That's why all these topics and posts about "liberal this, liberal that, liberals are scum", are silly.

I defy anybody on this board to say they are conservative in every way. Sex, religion, drugs, education, finances, everything? I really doubt these people exist.

Very few people are solely conservative or liberal. Most are a combination. The "conservatives" on this board would probably realize this about themselves if they really thought about it. That's why all these topics and posts about "liberal this, liberal that, liberals are scum", are silly.

I defy anybody on this board to say they are conservative in every way. Sex, religion, drugs, education, finances, everything? I really doubt these people exist.

I'm not really seeing your point. One political group calls itself "conservative" while the other "liberal." General terms, not absolutes. I personally managed to go from liberal to conservative just by Jimmy Carter shifiting the political spectrum to the left, but not through any conscious effort on my part and/or change in fundamental philosophy.

However, there are current beliefs held today that are used to define one or the other. They aren't the same as they were, and will probably change in the future. The labels however, will not.

I think all that REALLY is required when reading the original post is a sense of humor.:smoke:

Forum List

Back