Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

So you think that murdering punk should get attention for being what he is?

You got evidence that he's a white nationalist? Or just suspicions because he opposes a political movement that you like?

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.
1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.

Thanks, Biden made a great ad and your thread will help promote it. Aren't you guys donating to the murderer's defense fund or something?

You got evidence that he's a white nationalist? Or just suspicions because he opposes a political movement that you like?
Something bother you about what I said?

Joe seems to think so. He’s a patriot that stood his ground against fascist thugs.

0AB9A813-D4B9-49D9-9440-EE57239E7612.jpeg

Joe seems to think so. He’s a patriot that stood his ground against fascist thugs.

View attachment 395383
No he is a brainwashed murdering punk.

He murdered no one. He defended himself from violent felons who chased him down because he had the temerity to try and extinguish their arson fires.

View attachment 395383
No he is a brainwashed murdering punk.

No, you are a brainwashed, lying punk.

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha and was defending property with a militia.

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.
1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.
He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
It was a baited question and answered it perfectly.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Now you’re lying as that is not Biden’s tweet, it's an image you posted here. Here is Biden's actual tweet which was accompanied with a video, not a still shot of Kyle Rittenhouse as you dishonestly posted.

And again, as Rittenhouse appears in the video, Chris Wallace is saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

And of course, Rittenhouse was working with militia that night to protect property in Kenosha -- so where's the defamation?

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Now you’re lying as that is not Biden’s tweet, it's an image you posted here. Here is Biden's actual tweet which was accompanied with a video, not a still shot of Kyle Rittenhouse as you dishonestly posted.

And again, as Rittenhouse appears in the video, Chris Wallace is saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?"

And of course, Rittenhouse was working with militia that night to protect property in Kenosha -- so where's the defamation?

Yes its joe bidens tweet. His name is right there on it. My picture is a screen shot of the video that is pertinent to the case you fucking moron.

Last edited:

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

And again, as Rittenhouse appears in the video, Chris Wallace is saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?"

Yes its joe bidens tweet. His name is right there on it.

No, it's not his tweet. It's a still shot with no video. His actual tweet, which I posted, is accompanied with a video. More evidence you're lying is the image you posted has a URL to usmessageboard.com, not twitter.com. Whereas the URL I posted is to twitter.com.

Forum List

Back