Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

The little fat fuck pursued them and gunned them down in cold blood. He was not being attacked by them.
Yes he was, they didn't want him to put out fires with his fire extinguisher, they fired at him, chased him, hit him over the head with a skateboard knocked him down and pulled a gun on him. It's all right there on video. Do you live under a rock?
That's bullshit. There were others there with fire extinguishers putting out fires and no one went after them. There was clearly something else which sparked that confrontation.
Maybe it was the fact that Kyle was attempting to assist injured protestors....

One of the reporters (from Univision, no less) actually posted video of it....

Well I see no one there acting aggressively towards Rittenhouse for attempting to assist injured protesters, so I don't believe that was the reason.

Maybe the reason was that Rosenbaum acted aggressively because Rittenhouse interfered with his plan to commit arson...

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' airs never-before-seen footage from deadly Kenosha shooting

Carlson noted that Rittenhouse had been volunteering with a small group to remove graffiti from a local high school hours before he reportedly went to protect Kenosha businesses from being vandalized.

"That was the day that he found himself in downtown Kenosha in the middle of a riot," Carlson said. "He wound up face-to-face with a convicted child molester called Joseph Rosenbaum, apparently committing arson."

The footage shows Rittenhouse running with a fire extinguisher. Rosenbaum appears and appears to chase after Rittenhouse when a single gunshot is fired.

Or maybe Rosenbaum liked to chase minors, since he had spent at least 10 years in prison for sexually abusing an underage boy.....

Again, as no one else extinguishing fires was attacked, there's no reason to believe Rosenbaum went after Rittenhouse over extinguishing fires.

So you're saying Rosenbaum went after Kyle because Rosenbaum was a pedophile doing what he loved to do (chase kids)???

No, I didn't say that. Who knows what I did say that led you to believe that?

Another fact that you may not realize....

Kyle hit Rosenbaum in the family jewels (meaning he was facing Kyle), but the KILL SHOT hit Rosenbaum IN THE BACK!!!

THAT means someone else killed him!!!

(And if you watch the video, it DOES clearly show someone else chasing Rosenbaum)...

Isn't it possible that Kyle wasn't the first person that Rosenbaum attacked????

I believe there's speculation that Rosenbaum was hit by one of his own asshole buddies firing at Kyle and having shitty aim.

If so, karma is a bitch.

There's no evidence of that at all.

Ummm, yes, there is. The first shot on the videos are not from Kyle. The autopsy of YOUR hero the pedophile, shows he was shot in the back by a pistol round.

You're not very up to date on the facts it seems.

The first shot was fired up into the air, not at Rittenhouse or Rosenbaum. It was also fired about a second, maybe two, before Rosenbaum went down, which he did the instant Rittenhouse fired his first shot.

How the hell is he going to know that? It was behind him. As far as the rest of your timeline, we don't know any of that yet.

The little fat fuck pursued them and gunned them down in cold blood. He was not being attacked by them.
Yes he was, they didn't want him to put out fires with his fire extinguisher, they fired at him, chased him, hit him over the head with a skateboard knocked him down and pulled a gun on him. It's all right there on video. Do you live under a rock?
That's bullshit. There were others there with fire extinguishers putting out fires and no one went after them. There was clearly something else which sparked that confrontation.

Well I see no one there acting aggressively towards Rittenhouse for attempting to assist injured protesters, so I don't believe that was the reason.

Maybe the reason was that Rosenbaum acted aggressively because Rittenhouse interfered with his plan to commit arson...

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' airs never-before-seen footage from deadly Kenosha shooting

Carlson noted that Rittenhouse had been volunteering with a small group to remove graffiti from a local high school hours before he reportedly went to protect Kenosha businesses from being vandalized.

"That was the day that he found himself in downtown Kenosha in the middle of a riot," Carlson said. "He wound up face-to-face with a convicted child molester called Joseph Rosenbaum, apparently committing arson."

The footage shows Rittenhouse running with a fire extinguisher. Rosenbaum appears and appears to chase after Rittenhouse when a single gunshot is fired.

Or maybe Rosenbaum liked to chase minors, since he had spent at least 10 years in prison for sexually abusing an underage boy.....

Again, as no one else extinguishing fires was attacked, there's no reason to believe Rosenbaum went after Rittenhouse over extinguishing fires.

So you're saying Rosenbaum went after Kyle because Rosenbaum was a pedophile doing what he loved to do (chase kids)???

No, I didn't say that. Who knows what I did say that led you to believe that?

Another fact that you may not realize....

Kyle hit Rosenbaum in the family jewels (meaning he was facing Kyle), but the KILL SHOT hit Rosenbaum IN THE BACK!!!

THAT means someone else killed him!!!

(And if you watch the video, it DOES clearly show someone else chasing Rosenbaum)...

Isn't it possible that Kyle wasn't the first person that Rosenbaum attacked????

I believe there's speculation that Rosenbaum was hit by one of his own asshole buddies firing at Kyle and having shitty aim.

If so, karma is a bitch.

There's no evidence of that at all.

Ummm, yes, there is. The first shot on the videos are not from Kyle. The autopsy of YOUR hero the pedophile, shows he was shot in the back by a pistol round.

You're not very up to date on the facts it seems.

The first shot was fired up into the air, not at Rittenhouse or Rosenbaum. It was also fired about a second, maybe two, before Rosenbaum went down, which he did the instant Rittenhouse fired his first shot.

How the hell is he going to know that? It was behind him. As far as the rest of your timeline, we don't know any of that yet.

Retard, are you drunk or just naturally stupid? I said nothing in terms of what Rittenhouse knew about that shot. As far as the "timeline," there's video. The time between the first shot fired into the air and Rittenhouse firing his gun is 2 seconds. You should know that as it's public information.

I just read an interesting article...in that these people have become so politicized into both hero’s and villains depending on who your talking to, that the reality of who they were and why they were there is lost. What happened was really a bad intersection of events that quickly went out of control.

Rosenbaum had just been released from a mental hospital for suicide attempts, and dropped off in the street. The plastic bag he threw at Rittenhouse contained deodorant, socks, etc. He was bipolar, homeless, out of medication and had spent most of his adult life in prison for doing Horrible things to underage boys. Court documents showed Rosenbaum had also been repeatedly sexually abused by his stepfather. He wasn’t political or a protester. Doubt he was chasing Rittenhouse because of the fires. It almost seems like he was trying to get killed and Rittenhouse was the unfortunate one to be at the right place at the right time. Huber had a similarly crapped up life, with drug addiction, mental illness, horrible family upbringing.

Article is a good read. It looks at tbe people as neither villains nor heros. Because they aren’t really. It was a sad situation all around.

I just read an interesting article...in that these people have become so politicized into both hero’s and villains depending on who your talking to, that the reality of who they were and why they were there is lost. What happened was really a bad intersection of events that quickly went out of control.

Rosenbaum had just been released from a mental hospital for suicide attempts, and dropped off in the street. The plastic bag he threw at Rittenhouse contained deodorant, socks, etc. He was bipolar, homeless, out of medication and had spent most of his adult life in prison for doing Horrible things to underage boys. Court documents showed Rosenbaum had also been repeatedly sexually abused by his stepfather. He wasn’t political or a protester. Doubt he was chasing Rittenhouse because of the fires. It almost seems like he was trying to get killed and Rittenhouse was the unfortunate one to be at the right place at the right time. Huber had a similarly crapped up life, with drug addiction, mental illness, horrible family upbringing.

Article is a good read. It looks at tbe people as neither villains nor heros. Because they aren’t really. It was a sad situation all around.

Thanks, that was a very interesting read.

Kind of sad too wasn't it? It shows Kenosha wasn't the simplistic political portrayal both sides want to see, but mixed bag of messed up lives, people in the wrong place at the wrong time. It shouldn't have been politicized and I admit, I jumped to a lot of wrong conclusions at the beginning.

Kind of sad too wasn't it? It shows Kenosha wasn't the simplistic political portrayal both sides want to see, but mixed bag of messed up lives, people in the wrong place at the wrong time. It shouldn't have been politicized and I admit, I jumped to a lot of wrong conclusions at the beginning.

The left is the side who engages in "simplistic portrayals." You tried to paint Rittenhouse as a "militia member" and a "white supremacist," and your sleazy stereotypes were all wrong. That's why Biden is being sued.

The left is the side who engages in "simplistic portrayals." You tried to paint Rittenhouse as a "militia member" and a "white supremacist," and your sleazy stereotypes were all wrong. That's why Biden is being sued.

Fucking moron, his own attorney painted Rittenhouse as a militia member. When will that ever get past your impenetrable armor of ignorance?

Everyone's got a sad story; so what?

I notice they couldn't be bothered to tell the stories of all the property owners who got burned out, or the story of the kid who just wanted to help but ended up getting attacked by multiple people, and then railroaded by the local law...... they didn't tell those stories, did they?
:rolleyes:

This article was propaganda designed to make us feel sorry for people we wouldn't, and shouldn't ever, let anywhere near the rest of us.
I deal with people like that all the time and they're one of the biggest reasons I carry pepper spray and a sap...... because they can't ever seem to act right and are constantly fucking with people. I know they came from fucked up environments and bad home lives; so fucking what? So did a lot of us. It doesn't give them a pass to act the fool in the streets.

1. I doubt you read the article.
2. If you did, well...you completely missed the point with your knee jerk defense syndrome flaring up.

I notice they couldn't be bothered to tell the stories of all the property owners who got burned out, or the story of the kid who just wanted to help but ended up getting attacked by multiple people, and then railroaded by the local law...... they didn't tell those stories, did they?

This article was propaganda designed to make us feel sorry for people we wouldn't, and shouldn't ever, let anywhere near the rest of us.
I deal with people like that all the time and they're one of the biggest reasons I carry pepper spray and a sap...... because they can't ever seem to act right and are constantly fucking with people. I know they came from fucked up environments and bad home lives; so fucking what? So did a lot of us. It doesn't give them a pass to act the fool in the streets.

Everyone has a story, period. Try listening instead of automatically labeling. Especially since you couldn’t even bother to get tbe correct labels.

Everyone has a story, period. Try listening instead of automatically labeling. Especially since you couldn’t even bother to get tbe correct labels.

I did listen. Last night I listened to a guy tripping balls on PCP, covered in H-town banger ink, scream at the imaginary people he thought he was fighting. A couple nights ago I had to throw a drug addict off the property 3 times because he was demanding we feed and house him. Last week I held a delusional young lady's hand while she told everyone in the ER that I was her husband, and even accused one of the nurses of trying to steal her man (me) from her. We had to strap her down and shoot her up with happy juice.
I have a lot of experience with these people that article was written to humanize and I know exactly what sort of people they are. I know what kind of fucked up family lives they had. And I don't let them get behind me and I will not hesitate to drop their ass if they come at me....... because that is the appropriate way to deal with them.

Just because it ain't the dog's fault that he got rabies doesn't mean you don't shoot him when he tries to bite.

Fucking moron, his own attorney painted Rittenhouse as a militia member. When will that ever get past your impenetrable armor of ignorance?

I've debunked yourr talking points a dozen times, dumbass. Repeating them over and over doesn't make them right.

Repeat after me:

"the militia" is not the same thing as "a militia." Rittenhouse was not a member of "a militia."
"the militia" is not the same thing as "a militia." Rittenhouse was not a member of "a militia."

Having a story doesn't mean you aren't a douchebag.

And btw, there is a huge difference between being truly mentally ill, and just being a dysfunctional selfish shitbag who doesn't care about anyone else. The fact that that guy Rosenbaum was kicked out onto the street from the hospital tells me a lot about which one he was.

Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

So you think that murdering punk should get attention for being what he is?

The murderous punks are the ones that ended up dead. If it wasn't for people like Kyle Rittenhouse your ass wouldn't even be in a place where it could post the shit that you do Post. Let antifa take the battlefield against America's enemies instead of being America's enemies. Those sissy ass white Urban shit heads wouldn't last 10 minutes.

Jo

I've debunked yourr talking points a dozen times, dumbass. Repeating them over and over doesn't make them right.

Repeat after me:

It matters not how many times you repeat it, it's still in the public domain, which means there's no defamation on Biden's part.

The Biden campaign would likely raise the following issue: What, exactly, is false about showing self-styled militia member Rittenhouse in Kenosha when he did, in fact, shoot and kill two people in Kenosha? That question would likely be answered by a judge: there is nothing false about it whatsoever.

Wood may argue, however, that the Biden campaign referred to his client as a “white supremacist.” The Biden campaign would likely respond that, in fact, they simply played the clip of Wallace using the terms “white supremacists” and “militia groups”–a repetition of a media report or commentary that might carry a small amount of weight with a judge. Even better for the Biden campaign would be the argument that Rittenhouse’s image was only played in reference to “militia groups” of which Rittenhouse was admittedly a member.

Repeat after me:

It matters not how many times you repeat it, it's still in the public domain, which means there's no defamation on Biden's part.

The Biden campaign would likely raise the following issue: What, exactly, is false about showing self-styled militia member Rittenhouse in Kenosha when he did, in fact, shoot and kill two people in Kenosha? That question would likely be answered by a judge: there is nothing false about it whatsoever.

Wood may argue, however, that the Biden campaign referred to his client as a “white supremacist.” The Biden campaign would likely respond that, in fact, they simply played the clip of Wallace using the terms “white supremacists” and “militia groups”–a repetition of a media report or commentary that might carry a small amount of weight with a judge. Even better for the Biden campaign would be the argument that Rittenhouse’s image was only played in reference to “militia groups” of which Rittenhouse was admittedly a member.

Lin Wood doesn't take cases unless he knows something.

CNN just forked out 250 mill.

Same circumstances.

Repeat after me:

Lin Wood doesn't take cases unless he knows something.

CNN just forked out 250 mill.

Same circumstances.

Wood doesn't win every case and the settlement with CNN was for an undisclosed amount, so you have no idea how much they agreed to pay Sandmann.

New Topics

Forum List

Back