Great Britain's Charlotte Worthington Smashes US's Hannah Roberts 96.1 Lead With Never Seen Before 360 Degree Backward Summersaults Scoring 97.5.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Charlotte failed in her first attempt falling and scoring just 38.
She came out for her second attempt needing something really special to topple Hannah Roberts 96.1 Gold medal lead. She nailed it producing several never seen efore 360 degree backward summersaults in a stunning display to score 97.5 putting her in Gold medal position.
Roberts had a chance to respond but found the pressure too great and this time it was her who fell scoring just 26. perhaps knowing she had nothing keft in the locker to match Charlottes incredable performance.

Never seen a BMX contest before that is new to the Olympics but this competition has made me an instant fan.

Charlotte Washington is a beautiful young Lady. Unlike Hannah Robert's, Washinton at least looks normal.

She came out for her second attempt needing something really special to topple Hannah Roberts 96.1 Gold medal lead. She nailed it producing several never seen efore 360 degree backward summersaults in a stunning display to score 97.5 putting her in Gold medal position.
Roberts had a chance to respond but found the pressure too great and this time it was her who fell scoring just 26. perhaps knowing she had nothing keft in the locker to match Charlottes incredable performance.

Never seen a BMX contest before that is new to the Olympics but this competition has made me an instant fan.

I'm looking forward to the lego building blocks final on Tuesday

Who's the stupid bimbo announcing this!!!
She performed 360 backflips?

Forum List

Back