Great article: Clean the Clinton shills out of the media.

Teach them to report the news not fabricate what they want the news to be

get in touch with all people not just those in a few major cities.

Clean house!

Learn from those who go it right instead of making the same mistakes of the past

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Don't be idiots. No one got more help from the media in the history of the US than Trump.

The MSM did it for him by giving him an astonishing amount of air time. Anything he said or did was "news worthy" supposedly. The medias dishonesty and obvious bias towards Clinton screwed themselves out of plenty of votes. I was an undecided voter until two weeks before the election. I started looking into Trump myself, and saw he was pretty rash, but not even close to as horrible as the MSM made him out to be. They would do anything to make him look bad, and Clinton look good. It was dishonest. Their whole campaign was dishonest. Donna Brazil is dishonest. Hillary Clinton is dishonest. The whole entire establishment is dishonest. Trump is already showing the media who the new boss is by not following decades of "standard" media coverage "rules". We need real, honest and unbiased media for the people to make up their own minds.

No, no, no...leave them right where they are! Look what a great job they've been doing turning the country against Barry, the Clintons, and the rest of the dimocrat cabal. If anything, hire more of the fluffers.

Forum List

Back