Grayson Perry decides what frock to wear when he is knighted

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Of course these are big decisions. for any well dressed Knight of the realm.

Part of me is pleased that he is being recognised in this way. It is evidence that the UK is growing up and becoming more civilised.

However as a Republican it saddens me that he is accepting this bauble. He should tell them to shove it up their arses,

Arise Sir Grayson. A great englishman.

Part of me is pleased that he is being recognised in this way. It is evidence that the UK is growing up and becoming more civilised.

However as a Republican it saddens me that he is accepting this bauble. He should tell them to shove it up their arses,

They have republicans in the UK? Not by your posts. I thought the UK was a constitutional monarchy not a republic--how can you be a republican? LMAO.

They have republicans in the UK? Not by your posts. I thought the UK was a constitutional monarchy not a republic--how can you be a republican? LMAO.
In the UK a Republican is one who wishes to abolish the monarchy.

In the US a repuvlican is one who wishes to install a monarchy consisting of a cheap verison orange grifter. They would also like to suck his tiny cock.

Hope this clarifies the issue.

In the UK a Republican is one who wishes to abolish the monarchy.

In the US a repuvlican is one who wishes to install a monarchy consisting of a cheap verison orange grifter. They would also like to suck his tiny cock.

Hope this clarifies the issue.

You had me for a second and then I realized how full of shit you are.

Thanks, Tammy. You know nothing.

Make him a Dame.

Forum List

Back