Gravy for the goose...

GW my cyber phriend its really difficult to accept that this waste of human being is continuously voted into office... Just what kind of ignorant fool would vote for what has to be a psychopath ?

You my phriend have the right answer... Probably live in the most libertarian State in the Union... Have the deed, tools and ammunition to protect some of the finest slice of God's creation this side of Jupiter... You are a smart individual...

hqdefault.jpg

Bless you...

ps... And I bet you make really good gravy also...

GW my cyber phriend its really difficult to accept that this waste of human being is continuously voted into office... Just what kind of ignorant fool would vote for what has to be a psychopath ?

You my phriend have the right answer... Probably live in the most libertarian State in the Union... Have the deed, tools and ammunition to protect some of the finest slice of God's creation this side of Jupiter... You are a smart individual...

hqdefault.jpg

Bless you...
When are you coming to Alaska? Gorbal warming means we will become prime farming country.

When are you coming to Alaska? Gorbal warming means we will become prime farming country.

No doubt a huge dream of mine... I always say 'No regrets' but actually I do regret leaving Alaska... Having 2 kids under 3 years of age and a beautiful bride that would not stay in Alaska, I put on my big boy pants and was a father to the 2 children that I sired... That I do not regret, its the leaving Alaska part that I ponder about in the pre-dawn hours of sleepless nights... I was a young, hungry new father and worked out at
BIG THREE LINCOLN ALASKA on Arctic Boulevard during the day and worked for a janitorial service cleaning offices at night and the four of us lived in a old Motel on Spenard Rd... In my eyes, life was good... My beautiful bride's eyes, not so much...
That was real close to 40 years ago, and the stool has been flushed quite a bit since then...

Should of, would of, could of...

Good man, RR! So unfortunate that too many men abdicate the responsibilities of raising their own children.
I sometimes wonder how smart I might be living on an off-grid farmstead at my age. But I do like the quiet lifestyle and the freedom to live pretty much the way I want.
You'd always be welcome to visit.

Forum List

Back