Gravity and God

Pa
So what does gravity and God have in common? Both are immaterial. No atoms. No particles. Gravity is just mass warping empty space. That still give me a headache trying to wrap my mind around it. Why then do we all accept gravity exists? It's because every day we are witness to its effects. There has not been one second in a day when we were not reminded of the effects of gravity, so its existence, its power, goes unquestioned.

But can the effects of God also be seen? Consider this, the odds of a living cell coming about by chance on its own is 10 to the 164rth power. To say that these odds are astronomical is an understatement.

Theoretically gravity is a particle.

Particle vs. wave. Scientists have confirmed gravitational waves - see;

Excerpt:

"Gravitational waves were first directly detected by the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) in 2015."

I'll let you post on gravitons.

Most people do not fully appreciate the gravity of the matter. (pun intended)

Bottom line: Gravity is invisible (so is dark energy). God is invisible.

And yet, a particle as well?

Like light.

It seems to act as both particle and wave. Gravity is always there and affects everything even at a great distance. You can't turn it off by building a room where there is no gravity.

Einstein though it was spooky action at a distance.

What's weird is I've discovered the atheist scientists and creation scientists have divided into differing camps to explain it. The atheists like the theory of relativity of Einstein where large masses bend spacetime. The creation scientists still like large and small masses attracting each other of Newton. They think spacetime isn't really bent, but it explains the affect that we see.

We can see the effects of gravity and predict those effects to a very high degree of accuracy over vast astronomical distance.

It's much more difficult, nigh impossible, to make any predictions or formulate laws on how G-d effects us.

Despite the fact we've been dealing with G-d for all of time, his ways remain mysterious.
But some scientists claim to know how life started yet cannot duplicate it.

So instead of creating life that is "random", you would think they would at least be able with intelligent design be able to reduce the odds of creating a single cell.
Human history is littered with gods which have been abandoned as science has found natural causes for events in nature. You realize that the gods of thunder and lightning are not actually real, right?

Sure, but that was part of creation science to discover things that washed away these myths. Today, we are finding that unrelated things like lightening has similarities to a faucet dripping or the arteries from your heart.

It was the scientists of atheism who eliminated the creation scientists from their peer reviews since the 1850s. The answer is let them back into the peer reviews again and allow them to publish their papers in Science and Nature.

The Bible states that Jesus is the one who affects gravity, so that should give you incentive to destroy creation science and explain how gravity works. We've been trying like dickens to gather more information on gravity, but we can't exactly figure out how it works. It's spooky action at a distance and explains why we see quantum entanglement.

So what does gravity and God have in common? Both are immaterial. No atoms. No particles. Gravity is just mass warping empty space. That still give me a headache trying to wrap my mind around it. Why then do we all accept gravity exists? It's because every day we are witness to its effects. There has not been one second in a day when we were not reminded of the effects of gravity, so its existence, its power, goes unquestioned.

But can the effects of God also be seen? Consider this, the odds of a living cell coming about by chance on its own is 10 to the 164rth power. To say that these odds are astronomical is an understatement.

“Consider this, the odds of a living cell coming about by chance on its own is 10 to the 164rth power”

This is a typical creationist “what are the odds”, claim and in typical, dishonest creationist fashion, it’s playing fast and loose with creationist number fudging.

We can see the effects of gravity and predict those effects to a very high degree of accuracy over vast astronomical distance.

It's much more difficult, nigh impossible, to make any predictions or formulate laws on how G-d effects us.

Despite the fact we've been dealing with G-d for all of time, his ways remain mysterious.
But some scientists claim to know how life started yet cannot duplicate it.

So instead of creating life that is "random", you would think they would at least be able with intelligent design be able to reduce the odds of creating a single cell.
Human history is littered with gods which have been abandoned as science has found natural causes for events in nature. You realize that the gods of thunder and lightning are not actually real, right?

Sure, but that was part of creation science to discover things that washed away these myths. Today, we are finding that unrelated things like lightening has similarities to a faucet dripping or the arteries from your heart.

It was the scientists of atheism who eliminated the creation scientists from their peer reviews since the 1850s. The answer is let them back into the peer reviews again and allow them to publish their papers in Science and Nature.

The Bible states that Jesus is the one who affects gravity, so that should give you incentive to destroy creation science and explain how gravity works. We've been trying like dickens to gather more information on gravity, but we can't exactly figure out how it works. It's spooky action at a distance and explains why we see quantum entanglement.
It is ID’iot creationer science that perpetuates revulsion of science. Your silly lightning and faucet fable is not really appropriate in the thread for grownups.

You’re rattling on with your oh, poor me, “1850’s creationer” slogans again. It’s a bitter pill for hyper-religious creationers to swallow but the 1850’s forward marked the beginning of analytic science investigation. Religiously imposed fear and ignorance was the victim of science and discovery. Sorry, but hoping to return to an age when the gods are presumed to be the cause of natural phenomenon such as thunder and lightning is not going to happen.

I agree in that just as the gods are the cause of thunder and lightning, they must necessarily also be the cause of gravity.

Come in on the chorus when it comes around....

Wait for it....

here we go....

row, row, row your boat gently down the stream....

What is improbable in a single roll of the dice, becomes inevitable in many trillions of rolls of the dice.

Last edited:
The solar expanse does not have gravity it,like the god theory, sucks.

The Bible states that Jesus is the one who affects gravity

He's got to be a busy guy, since we see the effects of gravity in every corner of The Universe in which we can peer.

See the source image

He supposed to stand in front of each of us and is the glue guy as "in him all things hold together."

He "upholds the universe by the word of his power."

It sounds like he has this power. It sounds like it is energy, but not a force as we know it. We just feel the force, but it isn't a force that makes it work.

It may be tied to the way the black hole works beyond the event horizon, but there is no limits to where gravity is. It is everywhere.

What is improbable in a single roll of the dice, becomes inevitable in many trillions of rolls of the dice.

That's impossible because none of us will be here for many trillions of rolls of the dice. Besides God doesn't play dice.

I wouldn't assume that gravity is immaterial with no atoms and no particles. Jesus is visible light, so it can be a particle and wave. The sun is the largest source of visible light in our solar system. What else can we say?

The Bible states that Jesus is the one who affects gravity

He's got to be a busy guy, since we see the effects of gravity in every corner of The Universe in which we can peer.

See the source image

He supposed to stand in front of each of us and is the glue guy as "in him all things hold together."

He "upholds the universe by the word of his power."

It sounds like he has this power. It sounds like it is energy, but not a force as we know it. We just feel the force, but it isn't a force that makes it work.

It may be tied to the way the black hole works beyond the event horizon, but there is no limits to where gravity is. It is everywhere.
The big Caucasian looking jeebus is something of a contradiction to a Middle Eastern jeebus.

That's impossible because none of us will be here for many trillions of rolls of the dice. Besides God doesn't play dice.

I wouldn't assume that gravity is immaterial with no atoms and no particles. Jesus is visible light, so it can be a particle and wave. The sun is the largest source of visible light in our solar system. What else can we say?

How do you know the gods don't play dice?

I'm naturally suspicious of people who presume to speak with authority about their gods.

I'm naturally suspicious of people who presume to speak with authority about their gods.

God doesn't play dice with the universe because we discovered quantum mechanics. Yet, the atheist scientists think that is the way to disprove God. Notice how they get things wrong because of their faith?

The big Caucasian looking jeebus is something of a contradiction to a Middle Eastern jeebus.

He looks more Jewish or Aramean in that statue. Compare it to the Christ of the Ozarks.

Usually, the artists make it look like the people from that country.

Last edited:

God doesn't play dice with the universe because we discovered quantum mechanics. Yet, the atheist scientists think that is the way to disprove God. Notice how they get things wrong because of their faith?

He looks more Jewish or Aramean in that statue. Compare it to the Christ of the Ozarks.

As you have decided that you are the spokes-religioner for atheist scientists, I was hoping you could identify those scientists who are actively performing research to disprove your gods or anyone else’s gods.

Otherwise, yes, it is interesting how different societies / cultures fashion gods in their own image. These same societies / cultures even endow their odds with human attributes common to those societies / cultures.

God doesn't play dice with the universe because we discovered quantum mechanics.
physics is not physiology - of which everything is chance that exists and as a formula between both physical and metaphysical properties presently combined together as an inseparable single being neither atheist nor fundy science has the least bit of clue for its existence. and certainly not the desert religions.

As you have decided that you are the spokes-religioner for atheist scientists, I was hoping you could identify those scientists who are actively performing research to disprove your gods or anyone else’s gods.

Otherwise, yes, it is interesting how different societies / cultures fashion gods in their own image. These same societies / cultures even endow their odds with human attributes common to those societies / cultures.

I'm not the spokes-religioner, but going by what I read.

We had Stephen Hawking, but he's dead now and suffering in Hades. His belief in the big bang singularity would not allow for God. Before that it was Victor Stenger. He states he's examined all of the science and history and came to the conclusion that there is no evidence of God. I think it's his atheist faith that led him to the wrong conclusion. We see the same type of denial from the atheists here all the time.

From another thread we have Alexander Vilenkin, but he claims he's an agnostic. However, his logic falls apart when trying to defeat Kalam's Cosmological Argument. I'm not sure if he's the one who brought up infinite sets in mathematics, but that made me agree of infinite temperature and density singularity. However, that doesn't explain the cosmic inflation nor where the energy came from? Now, it's called dark energy.

I'm not sure who and where the argument for the gravity of the black hole came from but that's suppose to become a singularity of infinite density. It's a misnomer as we can't have another singularity. We probably can't have infinite density either, but something like near infinite density.

God doesn't play dice with the universe because we discovered quantum mechanics.
physics is not physiology - of which everything is chance that exists and as a formula between both physical and metaphysical properties presently combined together as an inseparable single being neither atheist nor fundy science has the least bit of clue for its existence. and certainly not the desert religions.

You're coming apart at the seams over this.

That's what Stephen Hawking believed. Einstein also alluded to it. In that case, both he and Einstein were right.

He shows up on ordinary objects, but most of them I don't believe except for the last one.

Good one. Those are more believable than mine :laughing0301:.

Today, the Resurrection and gravity is probably the best evidence for Jesus.

Forum List

Back