Gravity and God

So what does gravity and God have in common? Both are immaterial. No atoms. No particles. Gravity is just mass warping empty space. That still give me a headache trying to wrap my mind around it. Why then do we all accept gravity exists? It's because every day we are witness to its effects. There has not been one second in a day when we were not reminded of the effects of gravity, so its existence, its power, goes unquestioned.

But can the effects of God also be seen? Consider this, the odds of a living cell coming about by chance on its own is 10 to the 164rth power. To say that these odds are astronomical is an understatement.

Only a 'God' or some kind of supreme being could have been intelligent enough to create the big bang(s?),and life from it, is a concept apparently even many atheists are beginning to give some consideration.

The number that blows my mind is ( it's estimated) there are more stars in the known universe than grains of sand on earth. ( if I'm paraphrasing correctly)

only about 7 or 8000 stars are visible to the naked eye at night.

So what does gravity and God have in common? Both are immaterial. No atoms. No particles. Gravity is just mass warping empty space. That still give me a headache trying to wrap my mind around it. Why then do we all accept gravity exists? It's because every day we are witness to its effects. There has not been one second in a day when we were not reminded of the effects of gravity, so its existence, its power, goes unquestioned.

But can the effects of God also be seen? Consider this, the odds of a living cell coming about by chance on its own is 10 to the 164rth power. To say that these odds are astronomical is an understatement.

Theoretically gravity is a particle.

Theoretically?

I reckon it would have to be in theory. What else are they gonna say?

After all, if it's not a particle of some sort then science has no answers because science is only a study of particles.

So, are you saying goD is a particle too?

Why?

I can read what a theoretical physicist writes. I cannot do the math. So I can't really answer that question.

more like an ant - the magnet easily outdoes gravity not even in the same ballpark. how the elements were formed is no different a question than the making of physiology.

Only a 'God' or some kind of supreme being could have been intelligent enough to create the big bang(s?),and life from it, is a concept apparently even many atheists are beginning to give some consideration.

The number that blows my mind is ( it's estimated) there are more stars in the known universe than grains of sand on earth. ( if I'm paraphrasing correctly)

many atheists?? many believers believe in evolution

Be more specific, if you're trying to say something.

So God is not alive.

How do you derive this from what I said ?

Theoretically?

After all, if it's not a particle of some sort then science has no answers because science is only a study of particles.

No, scripture is very specific that God is not in material form, although he briefly visited us in this dimension in the form of Christ. God created the dimension we live in now, which time is apart. So God created time.

To date, scientists estimate they know of 10 different dimensions, one of which we preside in.

many atheists?? many believers believe in evolution

Be more specific, if you're trying to say something.

you don't get it???!!
...you are saying many atheists are beginning to believe in god/blah blah
...that is countered by the many believers who believe in evolution/etc...and many ''believers'' that turn into atheists

Theoretically?

No, scripture is very specific that God is not in material form, although he briefly visited us in this dimension in the form of Christ. God created the dimension we live in now, which time is apart. So God created time.

To date, scientists estimate they know of 10 different dimensions, one of which we preside in.

Has this scripture been peer reviewed?

The effects of gravity are objective whereas the effects of the supernatural are purely subjective.

So many people use gravity to call molecular pull. Does the earth have gravity? No the earth sucks because of the cons and their religious mindlessness.

I believe God is corporeal as well as His Son Jesus Christ.

Then you would be like the Hindus in that sense, with Jesus being an Avatar, or Aeon of God. But of course, God is Good in Norse, literally. God translates to Good. And in Rosicrucian Philosophy, We, the Corpus Christ, are manifestations of the Great and Holy Spirit, which may be called The Alpha Omega, TAO.

we can SEE and feel the affects of gravity........there is nothing SEEN of god
--you are comparing gravity and god????!!!! = nonsensical

Sonnet 49: How strange this is, that Shakespeare speaks of Sun, & law, & gravity; generations prior to Newton's own theory. But guarding again the apple of his eye, William's tell is that his daughter will soon be saying goodbye. Arcane rearranger of words, thy source of gravity is Eros.

Sonnet 50: That noble beast upon which he rides, is still a lilting echo of Sonnet 49. In kindness he thinks about his stud's pain, sympathetically feeling what is going through his mount's brain. Weights & Measures, a Parliamentary Committee's job; Venus and Adonis he still mentions love.

New Topics

Forum List

Back