Graphing reaction to a cell phone call.

. . yeah, it borders on the unbelievable.

I have seen many folks in charge taking the jab, getting swabbed, and wearing masks, and they live around 5G towers. . . why would they do that to themselves? It strains credulity honestly.

. . yeah, it borders on the unbelievable.

I have seen many folks in charge taking the jab, getting swabbed, and wearing masks, and they live around 5G towers. . . why would they do that to themselves? It strains credulity honestly.
Well I think the whole point is this...they don't know what they are doing to themselves.

JO

I have seen these stories of folks putting metal on their bodies, and it being attracted and sticking to them. . but I have always been curious. .. has anyone thought to try that with the vaccine syringes directly?

:dunno:

Even before these vaccines were developed it crossed my mind that they might have nano-tech in them, and I thought if they tried to force me to take it, I would hide the bucky balls that I own, and try to get a chance to get them near the syringe to get a chance to disrupt any nanotech before it goes in me. . . I don't know if it would work. . .but, I know that it was advised at one time that they be used to defeat any tech that is being used to oppress you.

So. . I have held on to them.

:tinfoil:

I have seen these stories of folks putting metal on their bodies, and it being attracted and sticking to them. . but I have always been curious. .. has anyone thought to try that with the vaccine syringes directly?

Even before these vaccines were developed it crossed my mind that they might have nano-tech in them, and I thought if they tried to force me to take it, I would hide the bucky balls that I own, and try to get a chance to get them near the syringe to get a chance to disrupt any nanotech before it goes in me. . . I don't know if it would work. . .but, I know that it was advised at one time that they be used to defeat any tech that is being used to oppress you.

So. . I have held on to them.

:tinfoil:

That may not even be necessary. I saw a story on newsmax today about someone faking the vaccine passport app by using a screenshot of the app (Excelsior Pass) with a photoshopped Mickey Mouse face where the QR code goes, and the scanner accepted it as valid proof of vaccination. Apparently the QR scanner will accept quite a range of inputs. Lol.

Remember, we're talking about the government here. When has the government ever run any large scale program that wasn't completely buttfucked from the get go. The very notion that the government would exhibit any degree of competency with something of this magnitude is laughable. There were already reports of fake vaccine cards circulating all around the country, as there's no way to verify the info on the spot. It should come as no surprise that their stupid little app is fucked as well.

And generally speaking, the people who design security are almost always a step or two behind the people finding ways to circumvent it. That's especially true where government incompetency is concerned.

Last edited:
That may not even be necessary. I saw a story on newsmax today about someone faking the vaccine passport app by using a screenshot of the app (Excelsior Pass) with a photoshopped Mickey Mouse face where the QR code goes, and the scanner accepted it as valid proof of vaccination. Apparently the QR scanner will accept quite a range of inputs. Lol.

Remember, we're talking about the government here. When has the government ever run any large scale program that wasn't completely buttfucked from the get go. The very notion that the government would exhibit any degree of competency with something of this magnitude is laughable. There were already reports of fake vaccine cards circulating all around the country, as there's no way to verify the info on the spot. It should come as no surprise that their stupid little app is fucked as well.

And generally speaking, the people who design security are almost always a step or two behind the people finding ways to circumvent it. That's especially true where government incompetency is concerned.
. . That would necessitate me going out, getting a smart phone, and learning how to use one.

lol

Screen shot?

Forum List

Back