GRAPHIC WARNING: FBI Interviews Alleged Boy Rape Victim of Bill Clinton; Chilling Details.. (Video)

This thread should be closed.

It is based on TRUE PUNDIT.

I ASKED the forum, back when Trump was first running, for ANYONE to verify this source, no one could, that should have raise alarm bells for you all.
Can anyone tell me. . .

Most sources have an "About Page." This guy was purposely being shady. This you cannot trust.

Revealed: Notorious Pro-Trump Misinformation Site True Pundit Is Run By An Ex-Journalist With A Grudge Against The FBI
How award-winning former journalist Michael D. Moore came to run a site filled with false reports and conspiracies.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-notorious-pro-trump-misinformation-site-true

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Now he comes out of the woodwork himself to admit who he is once he is exposed.

FBI Raid Thomas Paine’s House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine
FBI Raid Thomas Paine's House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine – True Pundit

""old school"" from:Thomas1774Paine - Twitter Search

He's just a regular bullshit artist, mixing fiction with reality. He doesn't have any inside sources more than you.

He's in it for the $$$$$$
That’s all well and good but the truth is still that the Clintons are raping and murdering children and I don’t care HOW we get that exposed to people as long as we do. That’s way more important to me than verifying the source of something when the underlying truth is still the same- the Clintons are demented evil people.

How's this for logic ----

A - "EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN IS EATING BABIES!!!
hair-fire.gif
Look at this!" (link)

B - "That source is bullshit. See? No sources, pure fiction" (proves source is bullshit)

A - "Okay the source is Bullshit. BUT EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN IS EATING BABIES!! And I don't care if my evidence is debunked."

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead:
Yeah, I’ve read the woman’s emails. After everything I’ve read, considering it’s children we’re talking about here, I’m going to err on the side of caution and not lose a second of sleep over it. I don’t care about the reputation of some fucking politician when it comes to the potential safety of children.

Have a nice day.

I ASKED the forum, back when Trump was first running, for ANYONE to verify this source, no one could, that should have raise alarm bells for you all.
Can anyone tell me. . .

Most sources have an "About Page." This guy was purposely being shady. This you cannot trust.

Revealed: Notorious Pro-Trump Misinformation Site True Pundit Is Run By An Ex-Journalist With A Grudge Against The FBI
How award-winning former journalist Michael D. Moore came to run a site filled with false reports and conspiracies.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-notorious-pro-trump-misinformation-site-true

Welcome to Digdirt.com

FBI Raid Thomas Paine’s House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine
FBI Raid Thomas Paine's House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine – True Pundit

He's just a regular bullshit artist, mixing fiction with reality. He doesn't have any inside sources more than you.

That’s all well and good but the truth is still that the Clintons are raping and murdering children and I don’t care HOW we get that exposed to people as long as we do. That’s way more important to me than verifying the source of something when the underlying truth is still the same- the Clintons are demented evil people.

How's this for logic ----

A - "EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN IS EATING BABIES!!!
hair-fire.gif
Look at this!" (link)

B - "That source is bullshit. See? No sources, pure fiction" (proves source is bullshit)

A - "Okay the source is Bullshit. BUT EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN IS EATING BABIES!! And I don't care if my evidence is debunked."

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead:
Yeah, I’ve read the woman’s emails. After everything I’ve read, considering it’s children we’re talking about here, I’m going to err on the side of caution and not lose a second of sleep over it. I don’t care about the reputation of some fucking politician when it comes to the potential safety of children.

Have a nice day.

No, it's mythology we're talking about here. Nothing more. "TruePundit" my ass.

Hate to break this to ya but "Hillary replaced by hologram" was a hoax too. Who knew.

Last edited:

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

ROFL!! Using Buzzfeed to discredit a source.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

I understand. . . . that is why. . . after Micheal D. Moore was called out. . . he himself admitted it was all true. I posted the confirmation and his twitter account.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

So you're saying his reports are just as factual and real as you Democrats' MSM and posts here are?

I'm not a "Democrat," so I don't know what you are talking about when you say, "you Democrats."

If you are referring to me? Try; Political Atheist

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

then why close it, when it is perfectly in line with all the other posts in 'Current Events' posted by Democrats? It should have remained there, since it had a link and stuff, which is all that seems to be required of Democrat spam.

Your right. What I meant was, real truth seekers should focus their time on stuff that can be proved.

Like. . .

Handing Trump 'Terrifying Authoritarian Surveillance Powers,' House Democrats Include Patriot Act Reauthorization in Funding Bill

Can you link us to any post of yours sniveling about Obama's using the FBI and CIA to wiretap Trump?

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

So you're saying his reports are just as factual and real as you Democrats' MSM and posts here are?

I'm not a "Democrat," so I don't know what you are talking about when you say, "you Democrats."

then why close it, when it is perfectly in line with all the other posts in 'Current Events' posted by Democrats? It should have remained there, since it had a link and stuff, which is all that seems to be required of Democrat spam.

Because it isn't an "event". It's a fable. Telling a fable is not an "event". It's ---- a fable.

It's a fact, just like all those 'facts' you Democrats and other deviants post here daily, and from a source that is just as reliable as any you ever cite, Troll Boi.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Because it isn't an "event". It's a fable. Telling a fable is not an "event". It's ---- a fable.

It's a fact, just like all those 'facts' you Democrats and other deviants post here daily, and from a source that is just as reliable as any you ever cite, Troll Boi.

I'm not a Democrat and I never post claims that can't be verified, NOR do I ever cite a source that can't verify itself in any way shape or form, NOR do I post bullshit.

Prove any of that wrong or set yourself on fire.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

I understand. . . . that is why. . . after Micheal D. Moore was called out. . . he himself admitted it was all true. I posted the confirmation and his twitter account.
If you're claiming this article is an admission he makes everything up -- it doesn't.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

If you're claiming this article is an admission he makes everything up -- it doesn't.

That doesn't even make sense. Send it back for rewrite.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Thanks. I guess he ignored my original post pertaining to True Pundit, where I investigated them myself.

OR, perhaps he never looks into the background of the individual reporters and sources he reads and watches himself?

Either way, that would be very telling. It is not just the news we choose to engage with, but those who give us our facts, their spin and their agenda.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Thanks. I guess he ignored my original post pertaining to True Pundit, where I investigated them myself.

OR, perhaps he never looks into the background of the individual reporters and sources he reads and watches himself?

Either way, that would be very telling. It is not just the news we choose to engage with, but those who give us our facts, their spin and their agenda.

Dave's just a contrarian. But he's flummoxed trying to figure out how pronouns work so he'll be busy for a couple of hours.

That's what I did too, the first thing I checked was the OP article itself looking for "says who?" and found that it has no links to anything at all. It still amazes me that Gullibles will just swallow whole whatever they see without ever asking for verification that it's a real thing --- then on the ass-sumption that it IS real they want to turn around and charge those of us who demand the proof with "defending" the very fantasies they bought hook line and sinker because it didn't occur to them to verify it.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

These Democrats can't refute the facts, they can't even admit they're Democrats with any credibility, lying is just the everyday norm for them, so their 'investigations' are rather pathetic attempts, yes.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

These Democrats can't refute the facts, they can't even admit they're Democrats with any credibility, lying is just the everyday norm for them, so their 'investigations' are rather pathetic attempts, yes.

That reminds me, forgot to tell you, I'm a Nigerian prince and I have a billion skillion dollars coming in but I need a US bank account to transfer it. In fact everybody on USMB has the same thing. Post your bank account info and we'll make it happen.

I don't have a link though. Or a photo or any documentation whatsoever. But you're buyin', right?

Gullibles' Travels....

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Dude, this has nothing to do with partisanship.

Seriously.

It has to do with credible reporting.

I have never been able to find any credibility in any of this guys stuff.

If you can find any other source that backs up this story, I will gladly back you up.

It is this way on a lot of his stories.

Added to that, I don't trust any sources that are not open source. If they do not allow user feed back? Fuck them. I am the same about left wing sites and MSM corporate and government sites, which, incidentally, are mostly like this. Just about the only mainstream sites left anymore that allow comments are HuffPo, Guardian, and Breitbart, and these heavily edit user comments. Guardian Users got so fed up, they started their own site, OffGuardian. I suggest you go there and find some non-partisan reality. You will find points of view from all over the spectrum, and intelligent debate and commentary. AND IT IS NOT CENSORED.

This guy doesn't even allow user comments. I know why, and so should you.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

That reminds me, forgot to tell you, I'm a Nigerian prince and I have a billion skillion dollars coming in but I need a US bank account to transfer it. In fact everybody on USMB has the same thing. Post your bank account info and we'll make it happen.

I don't have a link though. Or a photo or any documentation whatsoever. But you're buyin', right?

Gullibles' Travels....

I figured you more as the type who run around scamming the elderly for a living.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Seriously.

If you can find any other source that backs up this story, I will gladly back you up.

Added to that, I don't trust any sources that are not open source. If they do not allow user feed back? Fuck them. I am the same about left wing sites and MSM corporate and government sites, which, incidentally, are mostly like this. Just about the only mainstream sites left anymore that allow comments are HuffPo, Guardian, and Breitbart, and these heavily edit user comments. Guardian Users got so fed up, they started their own site, OffGuardian. I suggest you go there and find some non-partisan reality. You will find points of view from all over the spectrum, and intelligent debate and commentary. AND IT IS NOT CENSORED.

I'm proud to say I've now been banned from comment sections of both CNS "News" and Jim Frickety Hoft's Hateway Plunder site. That tells me my bullshit breakdown is spot on. :)

Seriously.

I'm proud to say I've now been banned from comment sections of both CNS "News" and Jim Frickety Hoft's Hateway Plunder site. That tells me my bullshit breakdown is spot on. :)

Proud?

Hell. . . I would not even admit to regularly visiting such places.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Seriously.

Proud?

Hell. . . I would not even admit to regularly visiting such places.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I wouldn't call it 'regular' but occasionally some klown here thinks he can use it as a "source" so I always check that out. And occasionally I like to punch a hole in their echo chamber. Makes a sassifying sound. Obviously an echo chamber doesn't like its echoes cancelled out. Wouldn't be an echo chamber then, would it.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Sorry, I try to keep my writing down to an 8th-grade level. Do I need to drop it a couple of grades for you?

Forum List

Back