GRAPHIC WARNING: FBI Interviews Alleged Boy Rape Victim of Bill Clinton; Chilling Details.. (Video)

Plugo you're annoying...nothing more and likely much less.

A child came forward and you whine and opine about source.

Fuck you

A "child" did eh?

Where is he?

Crickets from the Gullibles. Crickets.

Ever had a child confide to you they'd been molested? I have...if I hadn't taken her serious she'd be dead

So save your self-righteous BS you tired fuck

Ever lift a mental finger to figure out when you're being conned? Good GOD summa y'all will buy anything :banghead:

Fuck you

A "child" did eh?

Where is he?

Ever had a child confide to you they'd been molested? I have...if I hadn't taken her serious she'd be dead

Ever lift a mental finger to figure out when you're being conned? Good GOD summa y'all will buy anything :banghead:

Grow up you pathetic little worm. Go funny something and stay the fuck away from children. You're disturbing

Fuck you

A "child" did eh?

Where is he?

Fuck you

A "child" did eh?

Where is he?

Grow up you pathetic little worm. Go funny something and stay the fuck away from children. You're disturbing

Again --- what's disturbing is that anyone anywhere would just willingly gulp down outlandish fiction carrying no evidence for itself, merely because you looked at it and thought "wouldn't that be cool if it were true". Perhaps you're simple enugh to think some wackjob naming his site "TruePundit" actually makes it "true". Perhaps you believe everything you ever read on the internets. Perhaps you're mouthing the words as you read this.

Oh that reminds me, five minutes ago Congress Senator Insert Name Here introduced a bill to make water illegal. Rump says he'll sign it because all he drinks is Diet Coke. Mind you I don't have a link, or a source, or a video or an audio, or a screenshot or a corroboration. But you're buying, right? Because "truth" is just like a coat of paint. You just splash it on wherever you want and wait for somebody to notice so you can go "Waaah you're defending this shit".

FUCK outta here.

A "child" did eh?

Where is he?

A "child" did eh?

Where is he?

Again --- what's disturbing is that anyone anywhere would just willingly gulp down outlandish fiction carrying no evidence for itself, merely because you looked at it and thought "wouldn't that be cool if it were true". Perhaps you're simple enugh to think some wackjob naming his site "TruePundit" actually makes it "true". Perhaps you believe everything you ever read on the internets. Perhaps you're mouthing the words as you read this.

Oh that reminds me, five minutes ago Congress Senator Insert Name Here introduced a bill to make water illegal. Rump says he'll sign it because all he drinks is Diet Coke. Mind you I don't have a link, or a source, or a video or an audio, or a screenshot or a corroboration. But you're buying, right? Because "truth" is just like a coat of paint. You just splash it on wherever you want and wait for somebody to notice so you can go "Waaah you're defending this shit".

FUCK outta here.

Piss off ant, you're not in control here no matter how bad you want to be a mod

It's not like Democrats give a shit about people raping kids -- especially when the rapist is a powerful Democrat.

But it IS like the OP to desperately scrape the bottom of the proverbial barrel with such erudite oh-so-credible "sources" as "TruePundit". With of course no links, sources or quotes to back up its fantasies at all. Not one.

Yet he goes on not noticing and swallowing whole. Gulp.
Didn't watch the video, huh?

Nope. Can't do that. Can't dare come into contact with anything that might besmirch one of your little tin gods.

Funny how quickly you leftists abandoned your WE MUST BELIEVE ALL VICTIMS schtick, huh?

They're hypocrites
Crepitus and Pogo are on record as defending Democrat pedophiles.

There's nothing TO defend here you hapless moron.

You have a BULLSHIT story that CAN'T substantiate itself with anything whatsoever. You don't "defend" made-up crap.
Still haven't watched the video.

Clinton's a piece of shit. Your acknowledgement is neither expected nor required.

Fuck you

A "child" did eh?

Where is he?

The child's in the video, you dumbfuck.

You go ahead and eat all the Clinton shit you want. Just don't get pissy when normal people don't agree when you say it's yummy.

Fuck you

A "child" did eh?

Where is he?

And speaking of crickets, let the record show that the OP ran away. Again.

Pure coinkidink, that's the ticket.

images
Quoting yourself?

Not getting enough attention, Princess?

I never pegged slick willie as a kid fucker...a serial fillanderer and overall pervo...but kids?

Sexual perverts get bored and like to try new things, especially if their victims won't resist very much, like little kids. Democrats and their pet faggots all want to legalize sex with children, it's all about mindless self-indulgence, and they have right wing fans as well, so it's a bipartisan sex fest for the 'Enlightened'. He may not have been into it as his main gig, but perverts will try anything several times, just out of boredom.

This thread should be closed.

It is based on TRUE PUNDIT.

I ASKED the forum, back when Trump was first running, for ANYONE to verify this source, no one could, that should have raise alarm bells for you all.
Can anyone tell me. . .

Most sources have an "About Page." This guy was purposely being shady. This you cannot trust.

Revealed: Notorious Pro-Trump Misinformation Site True Pundit Is Run By An Ex-Journalist With A Grudge Against The FBI
How award-winning former journalist Michael D. Moore came to run a site filled with false reports and conspiracies.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-notorious-pro-trump-misinformation-site-true

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Now he comes out of the woodwork himself to admit who he is once he is exposed.

FBI Raid Thomas Paine’s House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine
FBI Raid Thomas Paine's House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine – True Pundit

""old school"" from:Thomas1774Paine - Twitter Search

He's just a regular bullshit artist, mixing fiction with reality. He doesn't have any inside sources more than you.

He's in it for the $$$$$$

I ASKED the forum, back when Trump was first running, for ANYONE to verify this source, no one could, that should have raise alarm bells for you all.
Can anyone tell me. . .

Most sources have an "About Page." This guy was purposely being shady. This you cannot trust.

Revealed: Notorious Pro-Trump Misinformation Site True Pundit Is Run By An Ex-Journalist With A Grudge Against The FBI
How award-winning former journalist Michael D. Moore came to run a site filled with false reports and conspiracies.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...-notorious-pro-trump-misinformation-site-true

Welcome to Digdirt.com

FBI Raid Thomas Paine’s House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine
FBI Raid Thomas Paine's House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine – True Pundit

He's just a regular bullshit artist, mixing fiction with reality. He doesn't have any inside sources more than you.

So you're saying his reports are just as factual and real as you Democrats' MSM and posts here are?

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

So you're saying his reports are just as factual and real as you Democrats' MSM and posts here are?

I'm not a "Democrat," so I don't know what you are talking about when you say, "you Democrats."

If you are referring to me? Try; Political Atheist

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

That’s all well and good but the truth is still that the Clintons are raping and murdering children and I don’t care HOW we get that exposed to people as long as we do. That’s way more important to me than verifying the source of something when the underlying truth is still the same- the Clintons are demented evil people.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

I'm not a "Democrat," so I don't know what you are talking about when you say, "you Democrats."

then why close it, when it is perfectly in line with all the other posts in 'Current Events' posted by Democrats? It should have remained there, since it had a link and stuff, which is all that seems to be required of Democrat spam.

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

That’s all well and good but the truth is still that the Clintons are raping and murdering children and I don’t care HOW we get that exposed to people as long as we do. That’s way more important to me than verifying the source of something when the underlying truth is still the same- the Clintons are demented evil people.

While I agree with you, putting out false information does more to discredit the truth than finding real evidence.

You are only helping those who hold real power.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:25_Rules_of_Disinformation

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-25-rules-of-disinformation/

You won't win this round. It has to be verifiable, or else in the public square, it is nuttery.

I wonder if Sondland had his similar event taped, it would explain how he suddenly re-re-re-remembered all the Orange Man Bad things

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

then why close it, when it is perfectly in line with all the other posts in 'Current Events' posted by Democrats? It should have remained there, since it had a link and stuff, which is all that seems to be required of Democrat spam.

Your right. What I meant was, real truth seekers should focus their time on stuff that can be proved.

Like. . .

Handing Trump 'Terrifying Authoritarian Surveillance Powers,' House Democrats Include Patriot Act Reauthorization in Funding Bill

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

How's this for logic ----

A - "EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN IS EATING BABIES!!!
hair-fire.gif
Look at this!" (link)

B - "That source is bullshit. See? No sources, pure fiction" (proves source is bullshit)

A - "Okay the source is Bullshit. BUT EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN IS EATING BABIES!! And I don't care if my evidence is debunked."

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead:

Can anyone tell me. . .

Welcome to Digdirt.com

Because it isn't an "event". It's a fable. Telling a fable is not an "event". It's ---- a fable.

Forum List

Back