Grant Napear Gone From Sacramento Kings After....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
making the stupid statement that "all lives matter" in response to being asked what he felt about BLM. I could tell he was a borderline racist.

"Grant's recent Twitter comments do not reflect our organization's views and values. We are reviewing the matter further with our broadcast partners NBC Sports California and Sports 1140 KHTK."

Following news of his resignation and dismissal, Napear issued a statement, per James Ham of NBC Sports Bay Area and NBC Sports California: "I want to thank the fans for their overwhelming love and support. I will always remain a part of Kings nation in my heart."

Yea, you can’t say all lives matter. The fascists all hate white people, you can never even imply a white person’s life matters. Blacks are very sensitive about this, you have to say that only their lives matter. Even if they kill themselves off more than anything else.

Yea, you can’t say all lives matter. The fascists all hate white people, you can never even imply a white person’s life matters. Blacks are very sensitive about this, you have to say that only their lives matter. Even if they kill themselves off more than anything else.
This is where white boys dont seem to get it. He was asked about BLM not everyone else. Instead of focusing on the question he decided to show his racism. Now he needs a new job.

This is where white boys dont seem to get it. He was asked about BLM not everyone else. Instead of focusing on the question he decided to show his racism. Now he needs a new job.

Why would anyone ask someone if only a certain race of people matter? Do you walk up to blacks and ask them if Asian lives matter?

GoodT!

Time for these racists to suffer.
I couldnt stand his ass when I lived there. You know how you can tell someone is racist but they never slip up? Well he finally slipped up.

Yeah, well Biden said you aint black if you have to think about who you need to vote for. Little slip up huh? But anything a democrat politician says is forgotten, swept under the rug, ignored. One word out of line from anyone in the private sector? its fuck you your carreer is over. This is fascism in action. Today, its the kind you agree with because its in your favor, who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Why would anyone ask someone if only a certain race of people matter? Do you walk up to blacks and ask them if Asian lives matter?
I would ask because I would like to know what they think. Why do you ask people questions?

Why would I ask someone if Asians lives matter? Asians are not typically targeted by racist white cops because cops dont fear them.

GoodT!

I couldnt stand his ass when I lived there. You know how you can tell someone is racist but they never slip up? Well he finally slipped up.

Yeah, well Biden said you aint black if you have to think about who you need to vote for. Little slip up huh? But anything a democrat politician says is forgotten, swept under the rug, ignored. One word out of line from anyone in the private sector? its fuck you your carreer is over. This is fascism in action. Today, its the kind you agree with because its in your favor, who knows what tomorrow will bring.
Two things.

He wasnt speaking to me. He was speaking to the host of the show.

He was right. If you have a hesitation or you need to think about the question you definitely aint Black.

GoodT!

Two things.

He was right. If you have a hesitation or you need to think about the question you definitely aint Black.

And that sir is only your opinion. Fine then, In my opinion no one of any race can hold up some sort of a bullshit political litmus test, that says whether you are "valid" or not as concerning your race.
I have a very close friend whos mother was from Uganda and her father is from Kenya, Luhya tribe. She speaks two mother tounges and swhahili... and is as black as they come. She likes Trump.
You come over here and tell her shes not black.
Everyone has an opinion. In mine Biden's comment really is cavalier and dismissive when it come to what black people think. But I see that from the outwardly smooth democrats a lot.

GoodT!

Two things.

And that sir is only your opinion. Fine then, In my opinion no one of any race can hold up some sort of a bullshit political litmus test, that says whether you are "valid" or not as concerning your race.
I have a very close friend whos mother was from Uganda and her father is from Kenya, Luhya tribe. She speaks two mother tounges and swhahili... and is as black as they come. She likes Trump.
You come over here and tell her shes not black.
Everyone has an opinion. In mine Biden's comment really is cavalier and dismissive when it come to what black people think. But I see that from the outwardly smooth democrats a lot.
Its the opinion of most Blacks that you aint Black if you have to figure out who to vote for this coming election. You can check the polls for that.

I dont care if she likes Drumpf. Thats her choice. Why would I tell her she is not Black? I dont do reclamation projects. If you an oreo I have no problem with you remaining an oreo. I cant ever trust someone that likes Drumpf.

making the stupid statement that "all lives matter" in response to being asked what he felt about BLM. I could tell he was a borderline racist.

"Grant's recent Twitter comments do not reflect our organization's views and values. We are reviewing the matter further with our broadcast partners NBC Sports California and Sports 1140 KHTK."

Following news of his resignation and dismissal, Napear issued a statement, per James Ham of NBC Sports Bay Area and NBC Sports California: "I want to thank the fans for their overwhelming love and support. I will always remain a part of Kings nation in my heart."
You mean not cowering to racist extortionists makes you a racist?
You guys are too far gone. The KKK should be proud of you.

I would ask because I would like to know what they think. Why do you ask people questions?

Why would I ask someone if Asians lives matter? Asians are not typically targeted by racist white cops because cops dont fear them.
Blacks aren’t targeted by racist cops either.

Do you know how many unarmed blacks were killed by cops last year?

Valuing the lives of individuals based on races is racist. Lots of individuals of various races have no value, unless they are a Negro who dies of a fentanyl overdose in police custody one of whom happens to be White. Then the worthless POS felon is a hero to Negros, Mexicans and idiot social justice warriors.

I'm sooooooooooo anti trump, GOP, racists, white supremacists and pro blacks. But to scrutinize someone that responds with all lives matters is ridiculous.

Issa, do you think when Blacks and Browns have set up communities in cities in America, (take advantage of "projects" and on "welfare," those communities matter, they are a positive, they have any value whatsoever?

GoodT!

All lives matter is a slip up
Well, of course you would think that, that's African mentality
The majority of females who kill their own babies through abortion are Africans
The majority of children without a father in their life are African
The majority of children with 1 or both parents in jail are African
African males kill African males 4x more than whites & hispanics COMBINED

BLM to Africans only if a white cop is involved
other than that, you subpar degenerates only care about shoes, hand outs
and being viewed as a human being on level with whites

Right now, whites and hispanics can't stand your subhuman asses
The only thing you n*g**r* accomplished was reminding us why 1 less n*g**r is a GOOD thing
ROFLMFAO, RIP Floyd

Forum List

Back