Grandstanding ... Schumer Style

Forget taking a knee behind Pelosi - as if that wasn't embarrassing enough - how about the Impotent One's lame attempt to adjourn the Senate until after the election?

Color me shocked. Guess Schumer doesn't want to deal with the Chinese virus relief bill that's loaded with Democratic pork.

He won't be going home for three weeks and neither will the Senate. They won't be going home till the pork gets pulled out of that bill and its a stand alone relief bill.

this hemorrhoid has no clue where -home- is. this piece of shit isnt welcomed in its district. waste of oxygen , scum, hang it up chucky, you are a worthless piece of shit that has done nothing as far as representing the sane people of your district. get out of the scumbag douches ass

this hemorrhoid has no clue where -home- is. this piece of shit isnt welcomed in its district. waste of oxygen , scum, hang it up chucky, you are a worthless piece of shit that has done nothing as far as representing the sane people of your district. get out of the scumbag douches ass
Wait ... you believe there are sane Dems in Chucky's district? Anywhere?

You cant deny Chucks consistency.
You can always count on him portraying that "bleeding heart" mentality.
Its how he got his nickname "Crying Chuck".

Forget taking a knee behind Pelosi - as if that wasn't embarrassing enough - how about the Impotent One's lame attempt to adjourn the Senate until after the election?

Color me shocked. Guess Schumer doesn't want to deal with the Chinese virus relief bill that's loaded with Democratic pork.

He won't be going home for three weeks and neither will the Senate. They won't be going home till the pork gets pulled out of that bill and its a stand alone relief bill.
When I listen to Ssssatan....err... Ssssschummer.... All I hear are the words of Sssssatan. The man is 100% Evil. He even looks like what I imagine Ssssatan to look like if he were a politician.

If ever there was a pile of shit in the senate it was Hillary Clinton.

Now that she is gone, another two New York senators hold that title.

Both are huge piles of shit.

When I listen to Ssssatan....err... Ssssschummer.... All I hear are the words of Sssssatan. The man is 100% Evil. He even looks like what I imagine Ssssatan to look like if he were a politician.
Really? He strikes me as a pussy-whipped mama's boy who should GTF outta the closet before his days on Earth are done.

1603291638568.png

If ever there was a pile of shit in the senate it was Hillary Clinton.

Now that she is gone, another two New York senators hold that title.

Both are huge piles of shit.
She's not gone. She & Obama and all of their minions are still heavily involved in DemNazi policy platforms which are really UN Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, and Climate Change Agendas. The 666 Global Government is here to stay. It is our job as protectors of freedom, religious liberties, right to free speech, right to life, right to liberty, right to pursuit of happiness to RESIST the advance of The New Normal-New World Order.

New Topics

Forum List

Back