grand rapids black dued gets shot during a traffic stop

Let me get this right, a savage from the Congo is allowed to obtain residence in my country, commits an assortment of violent crimes against the citizens of my country, assaults a law enforcement officer and attempts to steal the law enforcement officer's weapons to use against the law enforcement officer, and the savage has all kinds of sympathy from a mob of grotesque looking beasts who don't know him but look like him? Come to America and get yerself a ghetto lottery! Diversity is such a unifying concept! :heehee:

Let me get this right, a savage from the Congo is allowed to obtain residence in my country, commits an assortment of violent crimes against the citizens of my country, assaults a law enforcement officer and attempts to steal the law enforcement officer's weapons to use against the law enforcement officer, and the savage has all kinds of sympathy from a mob of grotesque looking beasts who don't know him but look like him? Come to America and get yerself a ghetto lottery! Diversity is such a unifying concept! :heehee:
blm been doing it for a couple years now.

Another thread from the USMB's KKK contingent.

Human excrement...all of them who are racist.

Forum List

Back