Grand Jury requested in Trump GA probe

He's on tape, trying to influence election officials. That's "illegal" in Normal World. Seems pretty open-and-shut to me.

Her probe, launched in February, is centered on the Jan. 2 phone call Trump placed to Raffensperger, in which he urged the Republican to “find” the votes to reverse Joe Biden’s win in Georgia in November 2020.
You truly are a parasite and a liar and a negative presence on this board. TDS TDS TDS

See. You just threw another tantrum. You’re upset because you feel inferior and you lash out. Go find a safe space.
Haha, your little bitchy theater isn't going to get you anywhere.

He asked for the evidence. Instead of throwing a bitchy little Azog tantrum, I responded directly.

Did he then address my answer? Nope.

Did he then throw a little Azog baby hissy fit, despite being directly given the answer he asked for?

Yep.

Haha, your little bitchy theater isn't going to get you anywhere.

He asked for the evidence. Instead of throwing a bitchy little Azog tantrum, I responded directly.

Did he then address my answer? Nope.

Did he then throw a little Azog baby hissy fit, despite being directly given the answer he asked for?

Yep.
Another tantrum. You feeling OK?

Another tantrum. Did you call me “son”? Lol
Look at your behavior. Embarrassing. You should show your posts to someone who cares about you. What happens next might be good for you.

So, back to the criminal orange pile and his obvious crimes in Georgia.

Indictment in 2022?

Look at your behavior. Embarrassing. You should show your posts to someone who cares about you. What happens next might be good for you.

So, back to the criminal orange pile and his obvious crimes in Georgia.

Indictment in 2022?
So easy to trigger this this tantrum throwing baby lol

waaa waaa waaaaa

He's on tape, trying to influence election officials. That's "illegal" in Normal World. Seems pretty open-and-shut to me.

Her probe, launched in February, is centered on the Jan. 2 phone call Trump placed to Raffensperger, in which he urged the Republican to “find” the votes to reverse Joe Biden’s win in Georgia in November 2020.
Let's not forget Cleta Mitchell and Mark Meadows, who were on the call with Trump.

I guarantee they understand their serious legal exposure, even if Trump does not.

You can't get a freaking liberal democrat D.A. in the Country to prosecute criminals but a D.A. in Fulton county Georgia with a violent crime rate double the national average and a property crime rate double the national average makes news in the liberal world by wanting to empanel a Grand Jury to investigate the former president. Did hell freeze over while we weren't looking?

No, you think you aren't throwing a tantrum because you posted a few fake LOLs.

Because you have lost your way and don't remember how normal adults act.

I give the level I respect that I think the person I am replying to deserves.

And you don't deserve shit.

Forum List

Back