Grand Jury indicts Bush, Cheney for "High Crimes"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
http://www.ap_news.com/flash/stories_033107_indict.html

Grand Jury indicts Bush, Cheney for "High Crimes"

March 31, 2007

Washington DC (AP) - A secret Federal Grand Jury today handed down indictments of the President and Vice President for acts described as "High Crimes". Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald was unavailable for comment on the indictments, but a spokesman described them as "grave", saying that the charges therein could reach the level of "High Crimes" as defined in the U.S. Constitution.

The charges included failure to follow their oaths of office, reckless endengerment of U.S. troops by failing to adequately back them in the Iraq war, and neglect of the safety of American citizens in signing such unconstitutional measures as the Campign FInance Reform Act and the new Medicare drug entitlement.

During the ensuing question-and-answer session, the spokesman, who requested that the reporters not use his name, was heard to say...

................ "April Fools!"

(c)2007, AP (Acorn Press)

Damn I was looking forward to a Bush hanging. How freaking cool would that be. I would want a front row ticket to that shit. I would even make a ring tone out of the sound of Bushs neck breaking in the noose. And I am dead serious. I would absolutely love it.

Damn I was looking forward to a Bush hanging. How freaking cool would that be. I would want a front row ticket to that shit. I would even make a ring tone out of the sound of Bushs neck breaking in the noose. And I am dead serious. I would absolutely love it.

That's not very liberal of you.

Forum List

Back