Grand Jurors call Police "Criminal" and "Negligent" in Breonna Taylor Case

I'm so thankful that these two men are fighting to get the truth heard. If they weren't on the grand jury, this whole thing would have been, yet again, swept under the rug by a lawless Republican politician...

Yes, we have an incredible injustice in the way the press is handling Joe Biden's corruption.

How do you like it ?

I'm so thankful that these two men are fighting to get the truth heard. If they weren't on the grand jury, this whole thing would have been, yet again, swept under the rug by a lawless Republican politician...

Anyone can call anyone anything.

That doesn't mean there is even the smallest amount of truth to the claim.

You have even called me racists, which anyone who knows me, would find hilarious.

But honestly I'm all for it.

I think it's poetic justice, to see police haters, getting killed by the lawlessness of the lack of police.

It's just simply G-d bringing about righteous suffering to those who demanded it when they attacked police.

Justice is now being served.

Anyone that has issues with police shootings should be forced to virtually experience those incidents....including big mouth politicians and BLM assholes.....

Ok. We can start with the shooting in question. Then afterwards you can explain how shooting through windows and walls was necessary. You can’t see the target. You have no idea where the shooter is. You are spraying rounds recklessly with no regard for innocents or bystanders.

Then we can move on to the Stockton Shootout. Where police fired 600 rounds and killed the hostage. Where most of the cops shooting were firing dangerously close to other cops and could not see the suspects. A shooting the police investigators said was reckless and negligent.

But hey. Why take the word of the cops?

Ok, 2 ”fer” and 20 “agin”

big deal

Anyone that has issues with police shootings should be forced to virtually experience those incidents....including big mouth politicians and BLM assholes.....

Ok. We can start with the shooting in question. Then afterwards you can explain how shooting through windows and walls was necessary. You can’t see the target. You have no idea where the shooter is. You are spraying rounds recklessly with no regard for innocents or bystanders.

Then we can move on to the Stockton Shootout. Where police fired 600 rounds and killed the hostage. Where most of the cops shooting were firing dangerously close to other cops and could not see the suspects. A shooting the police investigators said was reckless and negligent.

Maybe if you were made to be subject to fearing for your life just purely by doing your job you would come to understand....
One thing you must realize is that cops are human...with human emotions and fears just like anyone else....they have loved ones at home that they want to see again....so if you come in contact with them in a situation like this keep that in mind and you may walk away.....funny how the boyfriend now says Breanna was the one shooting at the cops not him.....if the neighbor and the boyfriend heard the cops yelling police open the door than Breanna heard them too....
Way too much misinformation for any of us to understand just what happened that night....so all you are doing is responding via your hatred for law enforcement.....

Maybe if you were made to be subject to fearing for your life just purely by doing your job you would come to understand....
One thing you must realize is that cops are human...with human emotions and fears just like anyone else....they have loved ones at home that they want to see again....so if you come in contact with them in a situation like this keep that in mind and you may walk away.....funny how the boyfriend now says Breanna was the one shooting at the cops not him.....if the neighbor and the boyfriend heard the cops yelling police open the door than Breanna heard them too....
Way too much misinformation for any of us to understand just what happened that night....so all you are doing is responding via your hatred for law enforcement.....

Wow you mean if I was in say.... Panama and people were shooting at me like in Operation Just Cause. Well then maybe I would understand?

If the cops are the best and brightest and the finest people we have why is the best we can do lame excuses for their failings that we would not accept from any first year Marine or Solider?

Wow you mean if I was in say.... Panama and people were shooting at me like in Operation Just Cause. Well then maybe I would understand?

If the cops are the best and brightest and the finest people we have why is the best we can do lame excuses for their failings that we would not accept from any first year Marine or Solider?
Why when you show a lib a common sense response they go off the deep end?.....Panama?....what the fuck?....and I never said cops were the brightest and the finest....but they sure have the protesting street scum beat.....

Do you suppose I could say before the raid "hey, we can't lie to obtain a warrant, let's take a step back"?

Do you suppose I could say before the raid "hey, we can't lie to obtain a warrant, let's take a step back"?
So you have an issue with cops lying to obtain a warrant?....that's what Comey and Brennan and Clapper did to Trump....but you can't make that connection somehow.....this is what is wrong with people like you...hypocritical zombies....

So you have an issue with cops lying to obtain a warrant?....that's what Comey and Brennan and Clapper did to Trump....but you can't make that connection somehow.....this is what is wrong with people like you...hypocritical zombies....

This has been brought up to me like 20 times when I note this and each and every time I agree and I say that if you lie you should be charged. That certainly includes those you note.

We will also note that the Trump justice department did nothing to any of them.

Then I'll note, what they did excuses the lie that helped get Breonna Taylor killed?

This has been brought up to me like 20 times when I note this and each and every time I agree and I say that if you lie you should be charged. That certainly includes those you note.

Then I'll note, what they did excuses the lie that helped get Breonna Taylor killed?
Breanna made a mistake...she dated and housed a drug dealer before she met her current boyfriend....it was a fatal mistake...a tragic event....
the cops announced themselves...it wasn't a no knock situation like what has been reported...either she was death and couldn't hear them or she thought they were lying...either way she is now dead.....two wrongs never make anything right and the riots and looting are wrong on every level....

Breanna made a mistake...she dated and housed a drug dealer before she met her current boyfriend....it was a fatal mistake...a tragic event....
the cops announced themselves...it wasn't a no knock situation like what has been reported...either she was death and couldn't hear them or she thought they were lying...either way she is now dead.....two wrongs never make anything right and the riots and looting are wrong on every level....

You just argued two wrongs do make a right. That's exactly what you were saying by bringing up Trump.

You just argued two wrongs do make a right. That's exactly what you were saying by bringing up Trump.
I didn't bring up Trump...what are you talking about?....

Why when you show a lib a common sense response they go off the deep end?.....Panama?....what the fuck?....and I never said cops were the brightest and the finest....but they sure have the protesting street scum beat.....

No. I was in Panama. Minor military action. Look it up.

No. I was in Panama. Minor military action. Look it up.
I know what you meant but come on...I did a stint in Iraq and two in Afghanistan...I've been shot at....but I knew it was going to be over one day soon....cops are on the job for 30 years...they have to go out of the green zone everyday....every day!!!!!
Think about that...Panama for 30 years.....
Take a drive through the hood...better yet go on a ride along...most departments allow this...all you need to do is be fitted for a vest and sign a waver.....

Forum List

Back