Grand Jurors call Police "Criminal" and "Negligent" in Breonna Taylor Case

Anyone that has issues with police shootings should be forced to virtually experience those incidents....including big mouth politicians and BLM assholes.....

Do you suppose I could say before the raid "hey, we can't lie to obtain a warrant, let's take a step back"?
So you have an issue with cops lying to obtain a warrant?....that's what Comey and Brennan and Clapper did to Trump....but you can't make that connection somehow.....this is what is wrong with people like you...hypocritical zombies....

This has been brought up to me like 20 times when I note this and each and every time I agree and I say that if you lie you should be charged. That certainly includes those you note.

We will also note that the Trump justice department did nothing to any of them.

Then I'll note, what they did excuses the lie that helped get Breonna Taylor killed?
Breanna made a mistake...she dated and housed a drug dealer before she met her current boyfriend....it was a fatal mistake...a tragic event....
the cops announced themselves...it wasn't a no knock situation like what has been reported...either she was death and couldn't hear them or she thought they were lying...either way she is now dead.....two wrongs never make anything right and the riots and looting are wrong on every level....

You just argued two wrongs do make a right. That's exactly what you were saying by bringing up Trump.
I didn't bring up Trump...what are you talking about?....

Yes you did. I can understand why lying doesn't bother you.

I'm so thankful that these two men are fighting to get the truth heard. If they weren't on the grand jury, this whole thing would have been, yet again, swept under the rug by a lawless Republican politician...

The officers were being shot at..........they returned fire and she was killed as a bystander.

That isn't intentional............nor neglegent in my book.......hiding their faces....COME ON MAN........COME ON MAN

Not too hard to tell who they were from the Grand Jury issue to the legal system.

I'm so thankful that these two men are fighting to get the truth heard. If they weren't on the grand jury, this whole thing would have been, yet again, swept under the rug by a lawless Republican politician...

These two idiots are trying to sell interviews to make money $$$$---what they have to say means nothing.

Yes you did. I can understand why lying doesn't bother you
I brought up bad cops like Comey Clapper and Brennan....Trump was a victim.....I can see why that bothered you though...it made you and your argument look silly....

Wow you mean if I was in say.... Panama and people were shooting at me like in Operation Just Cause. Well then maybe I would understand?

If the cops are the best and brightest and the finest people we have why is the best we can do lame excuses for their failings that we would not accept from any first year Marine or Solider?
Why when you show a lib a common sense response they go off the deep end?.....Panama?....what the fuck?....and I never said cops were the brightest and the finest....but they sure have the protesting street scum beat.....

No. I was in Panama. Minor military action. Look it up.
I know what you meant but come on...I did a stint in Iraq and two in Afghanistan...I've been shot at....but I knew it was going to be over one day soon....cops are on the job for 30 years...they have to go out of the green zone everyday....every day!!!!!
Think about that...Panama for 30 years.....
Take a drive through the hood...better yet go on a ride along...most departments allow this...all you need to do is be fitted for a vest and sign a waver.....

I pass through the hood to go to work. I visit friends from work in the hood. I am not afraid of black people. So I don’t pull my gun to shoot. Whites worry me more than Blacks do.

So? We already know there is no shortage of left wing retards. How is this newsworthy?

Forum List

Back