Grammys

Sam smith won. Kanye performed. He was good.

I love the woman who sang with tom Jones. Can't remember her name. Its all about the money money money cha Chang cha Chang ba blanc we just want to make the world dance. Jessie j. She's hot and great voice. I love that combo. I hated women singers when I was young but love a lot of them today.

Dude, don't start threads for sake of your self ejaculation to Beyonce. BTW, her piece of shit album deserved to lose. It never should have been nominated. Grammys is a joke though. It's a party for the cool kids. It has nothing to do with a celebration of real music.

I love Beyonce. Her music is fun and flirty, good for dancing. It is what it is, but if you want to talk raw talent, then check out Annie Lennox at 2:00 into this video. Wow Annie! Go girl! Her showmanship, her passion, her voice, duh. Lol. She is quite amazing.

Tom Jones sucks.

Pharrell happy just won

Love both those guys. So happy for Pharrell. He is special to me. I came to know him better when he was on the panel of The Voice. A charming, thoughtful, decent, and talented man.

I loved the Grammys last night but due to a late phone call, had to miss the last hour. I did DVR it though and will watch it later in the day, after work. :)

I was happy to see Miranda Lambert get the award for Best Country Album considering how many Grammys she didn't already have. I do however wish that she had picked another song to sing because to me, she sounded like she was trying to blend in with everyone else who was there which in my opinion is a sheer and severe slap in the face to country music. If she wants to rock, she can't be stopped. All that I ask is that she not label herself country if her intention is to sing something else.

God bless you and Miranda always!!!

Holly

I was happy to see Miranda Lambert get the award for Best Country Album considering how many Grammys she didn't already have. I do however wish that she had picked another song to sing because to me, she sounded like she was trying to blend in with everyone else who was there which in my opinion is a sheer and severe slap in the face to country music. If she wants to rock, she can't be stopped. All that I ask is that she not label herself country if her intention is to sing something else.

God bless you and Miranda always!!!

Holly

I don't mind when a song from one genre is sung in another style. Ever hear kanyes heartless sung by the Frey? I remember a hard rock band did Britney spears hit me baby one more time and really rocked it out!

I love Beyonce. Her music is fun and flirty, good for dancing. It is what it is, but if you want to talk raw talent, then check out Annie Lennox at 2:00 into this video. Wow Annie! Go girl! Her showmanship, her passion, her voice, duh. Lol. She is quite amazing.

I have to repost because my link was kilt. :D

Annie Lennox rocks.

But I didn't watch it cuz I ain't interested. However, i heard Kanye dissed that guy that won a bunch of grammys and said Beyonce should have won. What a jerkoff ass he is. I refuse to watch this show because they need to ban his ass from ever attending one, but won't.

Annie Lennox rocks.

But I didn't watch it cuz I ain't interested. However, i heard Kanye dissed that guy that won a bunch of grammys and said Beyonce should have won. What a jerkoff ass he is. I refuse to watch this show because they need to ban his ass from ever attending one, but won't.
He's a kardasian now. They want the ratings and people want to see what he'll do next. He is a genius you know. Lol

Annie Lennox rocks.

I'm not a fan of Kanye either. His music sucks too. :D

Annie Lennox rocks.

He's a kardasian now. They want the ratings and people want to see what he'll do next. He is a genius you know. Lol

Wonder when he'll be scheduling his sex change operation? :lol:

He's an asshole. Big time asshole.

I know but he is talented. You can't say he is not. You don't like it then you don't like that kind of music but trust me, he's the real deal. All geniuses are a bit insane. LOL

Forum List

Back