Grammys

Well, there's no accounting for some people's tastes in music and people, or true talent for that matter. :D

Isn't it funny we make fun of people who like what we consider bad music but aren't they the lucky ones? Don't you wish every song on every station was pleasing to your ears? You should be jealous of me because while I'm enjoying Kanye you're in agony. LOL.

I use to HATE the Eurithmics and Annie Lennux when I was a kid. Here comes the rain again, falling on my face like a memory, I want to dive into your ocean, is it raining with you so baby talk to me, do wap do wap, do wap, like lovers do. SUCKED!

Well, there's no accounting for some people's tastes in music and people, or true talent for that matter. :D

Isn't it funny we make fun of people who like what we consider bad music but aren't they the lucky ones? Don't you wish every song on every station was pleasing to your ears? You should be jealous of me because while I'm enjoying Kanye you're in agony. LOL.

I use to HATE the Eurithmics and Annie Lennux when I was a kid. Here comes the rain again, falling on my face like a memory, I want to dive into your ocean, is it raining with you so baby talk to me, do wap do wap, do wap, like lovers do. SUCKED!

Better than Kanye. At least Annie Lennox can sing. :D

I didn't watch it.
I don't like Kanye West but his songs Stronger & Gold Digger are da bomb. Pharrel I like, but his song Happy gets on my nerves lol.

Beyonce is really good but I'm Beyonced out lol.
Have no opinion on Annie Lennox... she has a great voice but does nothing for me.
For the extreme James Otto fan? :bye1:lol I thought he only had one song. "Just got started lovin' you" I like that one...a lot. =)

I saw Nine Inch Nails, Sound Garden and The Black Keys this past year.
Black Keys...love love love their music.

one more....Aloe Blacc(sp?) I really like his song "the Man"

I didn't watch it.
I don't like Kanye West but his songs Stronger & Gold Digger are da bomb. Pharrel I like, but his song Happy gets on my nerves lol.

Have no opinion on Annie Lennox... she has a great voice but does nothing for me.
For the extreme James Otto fan? :bye1:lol I thought he only had one song. "Just got started lovin' you" I like that one...a lot. =)

Oy! :dunno: How can you prefer Gold Digger to this?

That is why the Grammies suck. Truly talented people who should be getting recognition do not.

I didn't watch it.

I pretty much agree with everything you said up until the James Otto part. Don't know him or Aloe Blacc.

I love the Black Keys too. Oops. I thought you meant Black Eyed Peas. LOL.

My buddy is hooked on The Weekend. I told him no one knows who he is and if that's true then he can't be that great... We walk into the Olive Garden and I ask the young black hostesses and waitresses if they know who The Weekend is and they all go YEA HE'S THE BOMB! I felt so old and out of touch.

I didn't watch it.

I pretty much agree with everything you said up until the James Otto part. Don't know him or Aloe Blacc.

My buddy is hooked on The Weekend. I told him no one knows who he is and if that's true then he can't be that great... We walk into the Olive Garden and I ask the young black hostesses and waitresses if they know who The Weekend is and they all go YEA HE'S THE BOMB! I felt so old and out of touch.

Hate to break it to you, but . . . anyone who says "da bomb" and is serious . . . is not very cool. :biggrin: That expression went out in the 80s, I think.

uhh its a joke between a couple friends and myself. Hes arrogant/ thinks hes da bomb. I said it in fun...but those songs are really good.

...but NiN was bad ass in concert, Sound Garden was weak ( at least for the show I saw), Black Keys kicked ass. Let me know if you need any further explanation on those descriptions. lol

Last edited:
I didn't watch it.

Olive Garden servers? Well gee golly, wouldn't want to argue with those experts on musicians and talent. :tongue:

I didn't watch it.

Olive Garden servers? Well gee golly, wouldn't want to argue with those experts on musicians and talent. :tongue:

Did I mention they were black? That's gotta count for something. Lol Plus they were young and live in Motown. Lol

from what I just read he did the same thing to Beck that he did to Taylor Swift?
Taylor Swift was shocked. I could see letting it slide the first time.
Second time I think someone should call him on it. Being rude is just normal now.

Forum List

Back